Most Pointless Nude scene in a Horror Movie

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by CrunciDragnChow, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Dunwich

Dunwich Guest

hehe this ones get my vote too :D I've never understand why this girl was running naked across the street :confused:

2. Gothic Queen

Gothic Queen Guest

Hey...she's rebelling against a stuffy and conformist society who doesn't know how to have fun..plus it exagerates the effect of the acid rain. For me the most pointless nude scene is the predictable "naked ladies" throughout the Jason films. Now I don't mean the titties for comic relief or the titties during sex...cause we all know how henious it is to be killed while having sex, but its the sleeping naked at a camp full of kids that gets me or the un-nesseary changing scenes....atleast spill something on yourself!

3. bachmann

bachmann Member

okay here goes bloodfeast 2 the all girl party where thay try on lingerie in fact that could also be best nude scene in a horror movie ever

4. swr2777

swr2777 New Member

Hey, how 'bout the "foot caressing vagina" bar scene in NEW YORK RIPPER? ...replete with in-your-face close-up? "All that natural fur..."

Don't get me wrong. I usually love it when a genre film or otherwise is daring enough to include full-frontal nudity in the right context. ...and the sleaze element of Fulci, etc., will always be irresistible. I just never understood the relevance of that character and her kink factor. Just my two cents...

5. zombee

zombee Guest

I agree... it's just so random, it's an excuse for nudity. But, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining :)

6. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

My vote has to go to Open Water. Really, absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

7. dwatts

dwatts New Member

--Zombi - Scuba Dive scene.--

I disagree. Those hippy types do all kinds of weird things down there. Without that, the Zombi scene would have been less fun ;)

8. Anthropophagus

Anthropophagus Well-Known Member

Top pointless scene:
    Emmanuelle diddling the cannibal girl's bush in the opening moments of Emmanuelle and the Last Cannibals, this is the hospital scene I am referring to. I know Joe D'Amato is well known for this type of scene, but this one was very left field.
    I agree with the Ripley stripping scene at the climax of Alien, that was distracting and dumb.
    Also, the New York Ripper toe fuck scene was retarded and completely out of place.
    I loved the topless scuba diving scene in Fulci's Zombie though.

9. Morg

Morg Guest

Most pointless nude scene in a movie. Let's see. I would have to say, um...that,...possibly...let's see..........that.........lemme think..................let me get back to you on that.

10. dwatts

dwatts New Member

-- agree with the Ripley stripping scene at the climax of Alien, that was distracting and dumb.--

Hm, but without it how was she to change clothes from her daily clothes on the ship to the spacesuit she needed to withstand opening the airlock? Anyway, dammit, she wasn't nude at all.

--Also, the New York Ripper toe fuck scene was retarded and completely out of place.--

If Fulci did it, it's cool ;)

11. napalm68

napalm68 Guest

I can't believe people complaining about Ripley getting into her undies before suiting up being pointless? How idiotic. Do you think astronauts wear fatigues under their space suits? Have you people ever tried putting one pair of ankle length pants over the top of another angle length pants? Some times I really wonder about people...

The most pointless one to my mind is the start of Freddy vs Jason. I'm not complaining as she was cute though :p. But stripping off and going skinny dipping in the middle of the night?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2004
  12. Anthropophagus

Pertaining to Alien, I am sure astronauts shit too while in outer space, but they didn't show that now did they.
    As for Fulci, anyone out there ever seen a piece of crap called 'The Sweet House of Horrors', easily the biggest waste of ninety minutes ever.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2004
  13. betterdan

betterdan Guest

No I haven't seen it. Did Fulci get naked in it?

14. Anthropophagus

Yes and he screwed a large wild pig too.

15. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Cool! I gotta see it now.

16. zombiefeast

zombiefeast Guest

If I recall correctly, Orgy of the Dead was almost all pointless nude scenes. That movie was just about as hard to sit through as Manos: The Hands of Fate.

17. ArrowBeach

ArrowBeach Active Member

John boorman did a smilar thing with his daughter, Katrina, in EXCALIBUR.

18. Anthropophagus

Agreed 100% I still have not been able to sit through Orgy Of The Dead until the end and I've had the VHS for about ten years. Some of the girls were hot in that natural, sixties kind of way though.

19. dawnzombie

dawnzombie Guest

The scene in night of the zombies ( hell of the living dead) when the women goes into the natives tribe topless right before the zombies attack. Pointless

20. Tuzotonic

Tuzotonic Guest

Is Orgy of the Dead pointless? Yes it is but it also fun in a drive in theater sort of way. Some of those dancers were hot but the movie itself is boring. Just fast forward through all of the dialogue and you won't miss a thing. That Ed Wood sure knew how to write a script. It probably took him at the most 20 mintues to write it.

As far as some of the other threads go, I feel a little uneasy whenever the director's daughter gets nude in a movie. It almost made me feel guilty to see Asia Argento nude in Trauma. Almost, but not quite.