Muffin in Friday the 13th part 2(spoilers)

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Werewolf Vixen, Jun 18, 2014.

1. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

Quoted for truth. The only truth I will accept, as a huge animal lover. :rolleyes: ;)

If he did kill the dog, you have a lot of work to do making that make sense. The conclusion that Ginny came to at the bar and Paul's campfire tale supported has Jason coming back for revenge against teenagers- not animals. If he intended to eat the dog, why would he leave the goddamned corpse in the middle of the woods- so far away from his shack? To eat later? I'm not buying it.

This is the same character who allegedly is back (after surviving the drowning) because some teenagers killed his mother... So, he's mad enough to take revenge for this reason but he never had the decency to go back to his mother in over 20 years since his death? He let her suffer emotionally but can't stand seeing her suffer physically? Yeah, I know he was not "a very good swimmer." (Wink.) But he somehow figured out how to track down Alice, clearly out of state (be it 1 over or all the way out to California as she mentioned in the first film, which I doubt). So, he was smart enough to do that and figure out how to cut the power Every Single Time he did in one of these movies. But too dumb to understand how to walk further than the woods of the camp where he died to his mother's home? And too "emotionally" dumb to know that she would have preferred him to have come back to her than her just keep killing because he almost drowned.

So, he's that dumb. But smart enough to think "I kill dog, dog no warn humans I'm here = good plan"? It's sketchy.

I think I've cracked this case anyway: I mean, you guys all noticed where this film borrows (steals) from Jaws, Psycho, Phantasm, Bay of Blood / Twitch of the Death Nerve, right? Well, considering the clear link between Mongoloid Deformed Jason and what Wes Craven did with the planet-family in The Hills Have Eyes and that they killed a dog in that movie... I think it's just another steal. Means nothing, makes no sense- but it doesn't have to. It's just another steal.

And, I'm with Kim: the end wasn't a dream. Jason didn't do anything sexual with Ginny (shame on any of you for thinking otherwise). He had his hands full with Paul.

ERR: killing him, I mean.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  2. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

Sandra: "Muffin is dead! Her body was mutilated! She's nothing but a handful of catfood!"

Ginny: "Do you know that for sure Sandra? Did you see her body all mangled in a non-dream land?"

Sandra: "Terri's Muffin. Huh! I can't believe this!!! Here's your Terri's Muffin here..... this!":

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  3. Werewolf Vixen

Werewolf Vixen New Member

Keep living in denial:) Remember, it's only a movie, only a movie, only...

4. Zollman

Zollman New Member

Jason is a pure forest child and would never hurt an animal.
    Kane Hodder also said as much.

BUT Muffin probably got killed by a coyote or a gaggle of wild turkeys.

5. DVD-fanatic-9

Sounds like a plan.

6. ronnie21

ronnie21 Well-Known Member

7. DVD-fanatic-9

Muffin would like that. ^.

Because she's still alive. Of course.

8. Paul_s

Paul_s Member

Muffin's just sunbathing there.