My OFFICIAL Dawn of the Dead 2004 thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Cujo108, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

Because their antibodies are no longer there to combat the infection. Since the infection makes the dead walk, what's to keep the from immediately coming back once they're dead anyways?

That's just your opinion. Compared to both good and bad movies its still a fantastic film in my eyes. No understanding needed, as its all a matter of opinion. You all need to understand that. This is getting old.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2004
  2. betterdan

betterdan Guest

That's exactly right cujo it is just an opinion and that is why I respect yours and you respect mine and not get upset like some others seem to be doing. If someone liked it fine if they didn't that's fine too. There is no reason for people to get mad it's just a shitty movie anyways ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2004
  3. FulciZombieFan

FulciZombieFan New Member

I still say anyone that thought DAWN OF THE DEAD 2004 was a great movie has rocks in his/her head.

As for the original ... I don't have to masturbate to enjoy watching it ... the film is good enough.

If I ever get sucked into watching the 2004 version again I will try to remember the masturbation trick ... might help me get through it.

- John "FulciLives" Coleman

4. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

In all honesty, who cares what an elitist asshole like yourself thinks?

5. Ash

Ash New Member

Quick question, how are there tropical fucking islands in Wisconsin? :bs:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2004
  6. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

I agree! :D

7. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

Who said it was tropical?

8. Ash

Ash New Member

That's where they were headed in the movie..

On a side note I was disappointed that they didn't shoot the movie at the original monroeville mall.

9. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

They were headed to an island in one of the Great Lakes.

10. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Thrashard you bastard! :lol:

11. slinker

slinker Un-Holy Force.

Just wanna clear something up :
    Materbating watching corpses is ok, but masterbating over dead people is necrophilic and pretty illegal mMmmmm Kay. :glasses:

12. Ash

Ash New Member

Yes I know, but the refer to them as tropical islands LOL!

13. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

You do or why not just ignore what he says? :confused:

14. aoiookami

aoiookami Demon Fetishist

amen.
    to answer landrvr's question, I think the people are are saying its utter shit etc are the romero loyalists. Because I do beleive this is the best zombie film to come around in many years. unless you liked house of the dead, or children of the living dead of course :eek2:

15. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

Because ragging on assholes is fun, and I'll do it any chance they give me. People that think their opinion is better than anyone else's, and with obvious immaturity complexes are easy to make fun of.

Aoiookami, I like House of the Dead, but only because its hilarious. :D

16. Ash

Ash New Member

28 Days Later was better than this crap.

17. aoiookami

28 days later isnt a zombie movie

18. Atmims

Atmims Guest

<sigh> Don't try to figure out those that didn't like it by calling us Romero loyalists. Fuck Romero, the original Dawn of the Dead is a masterpiece but that doesn't mean I'm loyal to the bastard. He just makes movies. I judged Dawn of the Dead '04 as a film on it's own and it sucked ass. It's was boring among other things and that's my opinion.
    I've tried to stay out of this discussion but the only assholes being ragged on are the ones who disliked the new Dawn. Landrvr, your a dipshit. Saying the movie is "not my cup of tea" wouldn't cut it because there are thousands of movies that could fit that description and I avoid them, zombie films are my cup of tea. To call mcchrist's reviews overblown and self serving insults me personally because I think Mcchrist reviews are excellent and generally express the way I feel about a particular movie. If the reviewer found the movie bad why should he sugar coat his review for your ass? If you really want to know why people thought it was overrated or utter shit, instead of mocking others opinion start by explaining why the movie got you feeling so damn good and maybe we can discuss.

19. aoiookami

the only ones being ragged on are the ones that didnt like it? wow, what thread are you in.
    the original isnt a masterpeice either imo, it has many flaws, and is quite laughable imo. blue paint and cheesy music and all.

I'm not saying people that just 'didnt like it' are loyalist, just the people that say its utter shit/worthless whatever, despite the fact it is probably the best zombie movie in many years, unless you hold a special place in your heart for House of the Dead, or Children of the living dead, or perhaps Shatter Dead :lol: .

20. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

So why haven't you ragged on landrvr? Or is it becuase he liked the remake? :eek2: