Nailgun Massacre now on DVD - Merged Thread

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Dusk, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Dusk

Dusk New Member

Nailgun Massacre now on DVD

Hi there, I emailed this to Dave but thought you guys might find it interesting as well. I recently did an interview with the director of the 80's sleazy cheapo gore classic Nailgun Massacre and got my hands on some pretty wicked well-timed DVD news...

Following the brutal rape of a young woman by a gang of construction workers, a mysterious figure wearing a motorcycle helmet and driving a gold hearse begins hunting the perpetrators down. The masked avenger's weapon of choice, obviously, is a nail gun, with which he (or could it be she?) takes out the rapists one by one. Just who is this murderous vigilante? Enjoy the cult classic movie The Nail Gun Massacre, also known as NailGun Massacre, and the Texas NailGun Massacre! The first of its genre, this original cult horror movie has all the right elements -- blood, violence, sex, and more blood. This re-release of the original cult-favorite Nail Gun Massacre is a definite must for your video collection. Autographed by the Director, this DVD release is a limited edition of 500 copies only. Only availible from www.nailgunmassacre.com

http://www.sleepawaycampfilms.com/slashers/interview_lofton.htm

2. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Does anyone have an info on this disc? Is it any good at all?

I see it's out in Germany too. $30 is quite a price though (yeah, I know it's limited edition and signed and what not). So, what's the scoop anyone?

3. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

Really laughable, but fun! Anyone know anything about these guys? The site is asking for credit card info. Not cool. I asked them if they accept Paypal. I'll let you all know the deal when (if) they reply.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  4. Over $30 bucks for this? Sheesh! I'll probably end up getting it though...how sad is that? But, no paypal? lame!

5. satanservant

satanservant Guest

Never seen it but have always been intrigued by the title. Anything with massacre goes in my collection.

6. theskank

theskank Guest

I tryed to order it but it only lets you choose a shipping address in the U.S. I live in Canada and e-mailed them to see if I can somehow order it here and they have yet to reply for like a week now. Guess they don't care or don't check their mail.

..but if anyone sees a online store or ebay with it that will ship to Canada, please lemmie know.

7. sumo8675309

sumo8675309 Active Member

i seen this one a long time ago on vhs . wasnt the best movie , but worth one vewing

8. dwatts

dwatts New Member

We've been talking about it, briefly, here.

Not at $30 :(

9. DEEPESTBLACK

DEEPESTBLACK New Member

Nail Gun Massacre

I did the interview with Terry Lofton (director) that is on this disc. Not to step on anyone's toes but we also carry this DVD and will accept Paypal if Terry isn't able to. Email us at info@deepestblack.com if you want to pay by Paypal. Check out the DVD here.

10. WesReviews

WesReviews Active Member

I've always wanted to see this one, but $30 is entirely too much to pay for a blind-buy. :(

11. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

I ordered this last night after I heard about the limited release. I may very well regret it later, but I couldn't resist. No, I haven't ever seen it either!

12. NickyDoyle

NickyDoyle Guest

Did anybody get their's yet?

13. Can anybody behind the making of this DVD explain why it costs an obscene 30 bucks? I'm all for cheesy 80's slasher/gore films coming out on DVD, but that price is just wrong. I'm usually someone who doesn't complain about stuff like this, but I really think this movie is worth about 10 bucks, if at all that.

14. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

I can't argue with razorbackattack, but sheepishly admit that I went for it anyway in a drunken moment of weakness. haven't gotten it yet, though!

15. $30? That's called rape. Plain and simple. No way in hell is it worth $30! $20 the most, but not even that.

16. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

Actually it's about 37 with S&H.

17. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

Got mine today-lucky #51 out of only 500. I will let you guys know what I think after I watch it, but it won't be tonight. I'm going with the Morales and Barrerra fight on PPV.

18. I was just reading reviews on IMDB , and some goof gave away the ending . Still would like to see this , even if i now know who the killer is ( Grrrrr ) .

19. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Aye, let us know how it is. This is one movie I've yet to see and am very curious about!