Need some help from Evil Dead fans

Discussion in 'General' started by Deus Ex Machina, Nov 2, 2004.

1. It's soundtrack help I need mainly..

I'm looking for an mp3 of the closing credits music (not just the song but the way it winds down)

..I'm also looking for a recording of the cast re-enacting the story at some convention...there was a link to a site with a half hour mp3 of this on the deadites messageboard (but my banning from there prevents me from asking there)

2. Workshed

Workshed A Barge Person

Just to clarify, you are talking about the first Evil Dead film, right? And the cast from the first film reenacting the first film's story?

And how the hell did you get banned? Geez.

3. yup..first film...I have both of these on my old computer but I have no clue how to connect the two computers...

...and I got banned for liking Resident Evil...no kidding...I was banned for having my own tastes and opinions

4. Is it called The Cabin/Wounded Melody?

5. no...the closing credits track is not on the soundtrack album

6. Workshed

Workshed A Barge Person

Hunting around on deadites, no sign of that mp3. Hrm.

7. Workshed

Workshed A Barge Person

Yikes. It wasn't THAT bad of a film. Plus, Milla.

8. damn it all to hell buggery fuck

...they've changed the layout of the forum so the old content may have been dumped....

...man, I need to know how to get the files off my old computer if I can't find it online...

..the skit is all five cast members reading the script and commenting on it for like a half hour

9. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

I wish I had the skit of all 5 of the actors commenting on Evil Dead. The music at the end of the credits, is it also the music that is played when Ash is in the room with the Projector, and blood is running down the Projector, and there is a screen behind Ash. I also would like to have that music, too.

10. again, I have all this on my old computer....if I could connect this one with my old one and transfer files I'd share with all

11. joltaddict

joltaddict New Member

Cant you email it off your old PC and then save it on your new one?

12. nope...the other one is offline and the skit mp3 is too big to e-mail (I'm sure)

...I've never checked it out but could I hook them together using like the USB ports?

13. tyuun

tyuun New Member

It's not all that hard to connect you two computers together. First you would have to take the old computer hard drive out and connect it to you new computers hard drive. The new computer will already have the cables inside to do this with. Once you have them hooked together you should be able to view the old computer contents through my computer. If you do this make sure the computer is off. Trust me I've done this with my computer for the same reasons.

14. is there any way to do it without popping the tower open?

15. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

You could split the file and email it to yourself, then put it back together with mastersplitter. I'm new to all that, but a friend of friend just hooked me up with a cool download program doing that with a gmail adres I just set up. Look into it on the web. I wouldn't feel comfomy teling you how to work it since I was on the phone getting step by step insturts myself, but it does work! Mastersplitter is a freeware (or at least free to try/use) program.

16. Alexander

Alexander Guest

Why don´t you just put the HD of the old computer on the new, upload it, and put it back? Computers can handle two HDs or more, didja knew that?

17. Alexander

Alexander Guest

If both puters have an Ethernet board, all you have to do is link ´em. Cake.

18. H0MOSareGAY

H0MOSareGAY Guest

You forgot to mention that you need a crossover cable for that. Shouldn't be at all hard to find, but a standard cat5 patch cable won't work.

As far as getting the mp3 for the ending credits, why don't you just rip the audio in the ending credits straight off the dvd?

EDIT: If you rip the mp3, make sure to use the AC3 track because most programs won't handle the DTS.