New Anchor Announcements

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Oct 1, 2004.

1. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

I had Cemetary Man from Fox on VHS, which I purchased at CD Warehouse where I live for $2.99, and sold it on eBay for $25.00, about 9 months ago, hoping that it would come out on DVD. THANKS ANCHOR BAY. I will be buying Cemetary Man, The Entity, and Bad Dreams when they come out.

2. Morg

Morg Guest

I'm looking forward to most of these, especially Cemetary Man, Season of the Witch, Trauma, and Race with the Devil. I remember of Bad Dreams, and probably saw it, I just don't remember much about it, so I'm looking forward to that. Same goes with Quicksilver Highway. I remember Christopher Lloyd, that it's an anthology, not much else. The Entity is another good one, which I look forward to seeing again, hoping it's even better than I remember it. Freaked and Damnation Ally sound very familiar, so being a horror fan I'm intrigued by these as well. Cemetary Man takes the cake, though!

3. Rocker10

Rocker10 Well-Known Member

Damnation Alley and Bad Dreams for me. Damnation Alley is definitely cheesey but ya gotta love it!

4. Herbert_West

Herbert_West Guest

FREAKED!!
    Let the legacy of Alex Winter be preserved on DVD!

5. Guyver99

Guyver99 Member

Cemetary man is one of the best movies ever made...in any genre. It's been a long time coming. :banana:

6. HUGE fan of BAD DREAMS - always impressed me as the poorer, better made cousin of DREAM WARRIORS. Had quite the pubescent crush on Jennifer Rubin.

Finally getting CEMETARY MAN. Rawk on.

7. BoredSeal

BoredSeal New Member

Yeah, Trauma! I hope they will make some good 30+ min featurette with Dario again :)