New Cutie Honey DVD - Fullscreen?

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by Suicide, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

Has anyone heard anything about the R1 Cutie Honey DVD that came out today? I read it was Fullscreen, has anyone read any reviews, or seen the set?

2. Zillamon51

Zillamon51 Member

I got the Limited Edition set (that comes with a keychain & lunchbox). The disc is widescreen (I didn't check anamorphic, but I imagine it is), dual-language, and has a few basic extras. If you like the movie, it's definitely worth a pick-up.

3. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

Cool, I figured it was a misprint. I ordered it a while ago, actually a week before release, but the place I ordered it from put it on backorder and I still haven't gotten anything yet. Where did you order it from? Might try and get it somewhere else, might be more expenisve, but at least I may actually get it.

4. Zillamon51

Zillamon51 Member

I got the LE from Amazon. They shipped it one day before street date. I've also seen it at Best Buy. I don't recall who had the better deal, but you can check store availability thru BB's site.

5. Noto

Noto Guest

It's definitely WS 16x9, but the DVD is also labeled as "Disc 1" when there is only one disc. Super lame. Does this mean double dip?

6. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I'll probably have to order it somewhere else, the place I ordered from still hasn't gotten any in. I'll have to pay more for it elsewhere, but at least I might get it. I've been having awful luck lately with my purchases. In the past month I've had two things go out of stock after saying In Stock when I ordered, and I ordered something from Amazon Marketplace almost 2 weeks ago and that hasn't shown up either. Very frustrating.

7. Noto

Noto Guest