New Euro Horror for Preorder at Amazon

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by napalm68, Feb 7, 2001.

1. napalm68

napalm68 Guest

Just saw a post on alt.video.dvd from Mondo Erotica about upcoming euro horror titles now up from preorder at Amazon, including two different version of Cat O' Nine Tails, Manhattan Baby, Fulci's Black Cat, a couple of Bava films...

One of the Cat o Nine Tails is an ultra cheapie $6.99 one - I'd hate to see the transfer... And it is apparently due for release on Feb 13th.

2. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Looks like it's time to break out the credit card and order some dvds. Thanks for passing along the information.

3. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Hey Napalm, the 6.99 version of Cat O Nine Tails is from Diamond. If it looks like their release of House By The Cemetery does, it might be worth picking up, especially considering the price.

4. napalm68

napalm68 Guest

Yeah? Where does it say it is from Diamond? I was considering getting it, but was not sure if it would be P&S or something... Ah well, I'll give it a go...

And I thought the Diamond House by the Cemetary was crap?

Whoops - did a bit more checking, and Cat is a Diamond release, and their House was apparently quite OK. Although I can not find any reviews on it.