New Friday and FvJ sequels coming

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by zombi3, Oct 4, 2003.

1. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

From bloody-disgusting.com:

I'm not so sure we need another Freddy vs Jason, but a new F13th film with old Jason doin' his thang back at Crystal Lake sounds damn cool. I'm there.:glasses: :evil:

2. betterdan

betterdan Guest

:cry: Please God make them STOP!:rolleyes:

3. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

they can't make enough Friday the 13th movies for me! But one Freddy vs. Jason was one too many...please, no sequel to that.

4. ekent

ekent The Lord's Arm of Justice

North California, South Alabam, and little towns a
    and please god no ASH!

I would love to see a new back to the basics Jason film. It's about a decade past due.

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Staff Member

Friday 7 was the last real Friday. Crazy shit.

6. Fart Lighter

Fart Lighter Guest

Surely 'remake' Leatherface would be the most obvious character to drop into the next one?

7. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

I was thinking it must be Leatherface, though not necessarily "remake" Leatherface. He's the only other horror "icon" owned by New Line that I can think of.

8. rhett

rhett Administrator

Good news on the sequels. Put Jason back at Crystal Lake (sans super morphing powers please) and let him go after the horn dogs. It has been close to 15(!) years since Jason himself has layed down the law at the lake, and its about time he goes back to doing what he does best!

9. TobalRox

TobalRox Active Member

I have been enterained by each and every Nightmare, Friday, and therefore F vs. J as well, so any more will be welcome.

10. chrishicks

chrishicks classic is back!!!

they should add The Tallman in the next sequel.

11. onebyone

onebyone Guest

A new Jason movie? At Crystal lake? My mouth waters at the thought. I am there no matter what. I do hope they don't hire that guy from Freddy vs Jason to play Jason as I didn't like very him much. They don't need "soulful eyes" for an old school Jason laying the smackdown movie, right? **Bites nails nervously.** I want Kane or at least someone as burly as Kane to be Jason but, as noted, I am in no matter what. I am slasher slutty like that.

A new Freddy vs. Someone movie? Weird but interesting. I wonder who. I hope it isn't Pinhead, those 2 would talk each other to death and never get around to killing anyone.

And damn chrishicks, could you have more dvds? My goodness, I am impressed and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2003
  12. H0MOSareGAY

H0MOSareGAY Guest

I have loved every single Friday the 13th to date, and I personally thought that part 8 was great. I will never get enough Jason, no matter where they decide to put him. I liked the new Jason a lot, but I would be up for trying to bring back Hodder too, as long as they don't try anything funny with his mask like in part 9!!! I would also be up for another Freddy VS Jason, I would prefer if jason were in it and not leatherface though.

13. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Next thing you know they'll be remaking the original F13! :rolleyes:

14. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

Don't even joke about that!:nervous:

15. TobalRox

TobalRox Active Member

Every sequel at Crystal lake is a remake... well, but with Jason instead of his mom :)

16. Jeffrey Dahmer

Jeffrey Dahmer New Member

I have hated every single Friday the 13th to date, and I personally thought that part 7 was especially lame. I will never get entertain by Jason, no matter where they decide to put him. I disliked the new Jason a lot, and I don't care if they are trying to bring back Hodder too, as long as they try something funny with his mask like in part 9!!! I would never go for another Freddy VS Jason, I would prefer if jason and freddy were not in it and have leatherface hitchhiking around the US searching for his 2 pals for 1 hour and a half.

17. TobalRox

TobalRox Active Member

If you hate all of the movies so much, why do you watch them all?

18. H0MOSareGAY

H0MOSareGAY Guest

Well I am glad to see everyone managed to keep this discussion posative and upbeat..

Quit bein' a party pooper!

Oh, btw, I never said anything about part 7 (although that one was great too, they all were) it was part 8 that I felt needed some support, of course, you are just gonna say you knew that all along, arent you?

I hope they never remake F13, I don't care where they send Jason, or what poinless side stories they add to the series, they could send Jason to Jamaica if they want! as long as they NEVER EVER remake F13.

19. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

I sure hope no one frome New Line read that!;)

20. steve_p

steve_p New Member

I think that they should leave the 80's slashers in the 80,s. Like Halloween with out Donald Pleasence they just haven't been the same. As for Freddy or Jason the 5 Nightmare was the last good one. The last Friday the 13th I would say was ok was 6 or 7.