New Label "Panik House"

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by dwatts, Jul 18, 2005.

1. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I picked that up in the last DDD sell, but haven't watched it yet. The packaging is impressive, but I won't know if it was money well spent until next week. I am all about The Pinky Violence Collection this weekend.

I watched what I had been told was the weakest of the set, Delinquent Girl Boss - Worthless To Confess, last night. It wasn't filled with as much sex, violence, and general mayhem as we are used to in this genre and the girls were kind of wimpy. However, I still thought it was pretty fun to watch, and the music was great.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2005
  2. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Glad you mentioned the music. I went through the trailers today (via the links in this thread) and it was the great music that really struck me the most. Not that the rest of it didn't look interesting - but the music was really a standout....

3. ReelFear

ReelFear New Member

Zero Woman Red Handcuffs was previously released on Japan Shock in Holland and is a very good movie. I havent watched my DVD in a while but I remember plenty of violence and a great lead actress. Well worth your time.

4. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

If you've got the 'clear slipcover over clear case' packaging, then you've got the limited editions. The regular editions (which should ship soon) are packaged in white cases, though I don't know if they've got a slipcover or not.

5. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Finally got around to it and ordered the Pinky Violence collection today. So excited to get it! I love getting shit in the mail!

6. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Got my Pinky Violence collection today in the mail! Yesssss!!!