Nicest Horror Star You've Met

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by Grim, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Who's the nicest horror star you've met. Bruce Campbell is up there for me, he's just a really funny guy. James karen is probably the most downright nicest guy though.

2. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

Amy Jo Johnston....as she was filming INFESTED in my home town, she was in front of me on the shopping line in the IGA. She knew I knew who she was so she smiled, winked and said "Goodbye"

3. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

Bruce Campbell and Ken Foree.

4. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Sissy Spaceck

5. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

WOOHOO! You are one lucky bastard!! :banana:

6. John

John Guest

Tom Savini. The guy was so down to earth and acted more like a fan of the genre than a star of it.

7. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I went to the Horrorfind convention. Since I can't just pick one, here are the nicest stars I've met:

Dee Wallace Stone
    Brinke Stevens
    Tom Savini
    Michael Berryman*
    Ken Foree
    Ellen Sandweiss
    Betsy Baker (who even did her "Evil Dead laugh" when I asked her if she would!! It sounds just like it did back then! :eek: :nervous: )
    Theresa Tilly (aka Sarah York)
    Reggie Bannister*
    Doug Bradley*

And well, he's not REALLY a star, but Michael Felsher from Anchor Bay was awesome because he gave me a free copy of Nightmare City! :banana:

* - They let me take their picture or allowed me to be in the picture with them without buying an autograph! :banana:

Tom Savini was giving out autographs for free and was really cool when the guy who was taking our picture messed up, allowing us to take it again! :)

And I only had $5 left to spare and Brinke Stevens gave me a color autographed photo for it and also let me take her picture. She was also very sweet! :)

Everyone was real nice. Linda Blair was kind of nice too, but I didn't include her because she kind of had a snobby attitude. :(

I didn't meet Bruce Campbell (only saw him) because the line was too long and I didn't feel like waiting! :cry:

8. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I couldn't agree more. He was totally awesome and I can't wait to meet him again this August at the next Horrorfind convention. :)

9. Atmims

Atmims Guest

Never met any horror stars at all... :(

10. speanroc

speanroc I WANNA BAN

linda blair

11. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Bruce Campbell, but then again, he's the ONLY horror star I've met. He was cool as fuck though, I can't see too many if any being nicer.

12. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

By far, Reggie Bannister. I've seen him at so many conventions, he says hi to me FIRST. Then he actually starts asking what I've been up to, like he knows me or something.

Or, my other story about Reggie is when I saw him at Fangoria's WOH a few years back. I saw him as he arrived, like around 11, he signed my stuff, we chatted a bit. Over the course of the day, many of the celebs took off, or took breaks. Every time I walked by the Phantasm booth, there he was, signing, talking, whatever.
    I left around 5-6PM, and as I walked by the booth, he was talking to a bunch of people: "...OK, so I see these metal posts, and it's like a tuning fork, like earlier on in the movie!..."
    Not only does he talk about a film he made more than 20 years ago, he's actually ENTHUSIASTIC about it!
    That's really rare among celebrities

13. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Yeah, Reggie is awesome and although I didn't meet him, Bruce seems like he'd be a pretty nice guy too. :)

14. onebyone

onebyone Guest

Bruce Campbell for sure. He could have been a bastard and I would have still loved him, but instead he is very cool to fans.

Second favorite is Tim Thomerson, who is just a funny guy.

15. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

I'll, hopefully, be meeting Reggie at Horrorfind, along with Savini, Gunner, etc.

16. Mattster

Mattster Guest

Same here. I plan on going to some cons during college though.

17. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

I was an extra in a movie that starred Jennifer Tilly. She was totally hot looking, though more petite than I imagined.I also met Robert Dzar and Dana Plato (R.I.P). That's all I can think of for now.I have met lots of famous musicians but that would be a whole different thread.:sperm: :sperm:

BTW Dana was really nice and seemed normal (not drugged up or anything)

18. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

I've always wanted to fuck Tilly.

:banana: :sperm:

19. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Mortis, you're going to Horrorfind? Maybe we'll meet up! :D

20. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

That's real cool... I always loved Dana in Different Strokes... R.I.P.! :cry: