Night of the creeps

Discussion in 'General' started by zombiexfan, Nov 2, 2004.

1. zombiexfan

zombiexfan Guest

[​IMG]

A college prank leads to a dead body coming back to life. It seems that the dead body was infected with aliens that look like leeches. The body was kept frozen... And now that the body has been defrosted, the aliens attack the college campus.

I really enjoyed this one. The opening scene plays out just like an urban legend. The alien leeches are pretty slimey and cause some nifty bloody scenes. The scene where the dead frat boys attack their girlfriends in the sorority house was terrific. Good movie. THRILL ME! .... great movie

2. Paul0889

Paul0889 New Member

i got a copy of this on dvd from a digital cable rip kudos to someone on here... :wink wink:

3. wizzer

wizzer get outta here ewe

tom atkins: "i haven't heard anything about night of the creeps, i don't have anything from night of the creeps. nothing"

i got one of these 8x10 glossys from the fog i think instead :)

[​IMG]

4. I have the VHS that i brought two months back from this video store that had this huge sale , this is one of my favorite movies of the 80's . I just watched this one last night , i heard that there may be a DVD in the works sometime soon . They even have the DVD on DVDaficionado.com , but says not released . http://www.dvdaficionado.com/quickimp.html

5. That 8x10 is a scene from Halloween III :)

And yeah I love Night of the Creeps

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2004
  6. There is no picture , but if you go and type Night of the Creeps in quick import and search it should show up .

7. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Got one of those too but would gladly buy a SE dvd if it ever happens. Which ending does yours have? If it's the first one, we need to holla at each other. Love this movie!

8. wizzer

wizzer get outta here ewe

hehe. i'm such a big fan :p

9. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

I told him I copied it off of HBO. I think Wizzer might have made him mad when he left his half full beer glass on the memorabilia table. Tom picked it up and placed it on Charles Cyphers' table. He did not looked pleased.:)

10. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

I remember enjoying this,but haven't seen it in years.Atkins was funny in it.If they put out a dvd,I hope they include the alternate ending.

11. John Gargo

John Gargo Guest

Who owns the rights to this one? It needs a special edition DVD release. Hopefully a company like Blue Underground can get this one for a limited time or something.

12. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

Caught this for the first time in a good while on the Mystery channel the other week. Such a great, fun little film, and Atkins rules. Unfortunately, the VCR doesn't work, so I couldn't record it. Its a crying shame that this hasn't hit DVD yet.

13. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

Yeah, this should have been on dvd a long time ago. Been ages since I've seen it. By the way, what's a "VCR"?

14. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

columbia tristar owns rights with this one and monster squad

15. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

Please put this fucking movie on DVD. I never get tired of this flick.

16. linlar

linlar Guest

One of my favorites of all time...

17. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd release it soon. Barbones, fullscreen and with altered soundtrack :(

18. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

Don't forget the seriously ugly cover art.

19. John Gargo

John Gargo Guest

You know, I've gotten to the point where I'm completely fed up with waiting for these titles... I've tried boycotting releases before (I don't have a region free player) and, last time I checked, Artisan never bothered to release a widescreen version of SLEEPLESS. So you know what, I'll take a barebones, fullscreen version of this film... ANYTHING. I need it in my collection...

I'm such a consumer whore... :(

20. Alexander

Alexander Guest

Saw it theatrically a long, long, long, long, and I MEAN long, time ago. NEVER had the chance to see it again.

Alas, looks like al lot of films by Fred Dekker are dang hard to find on a decent DVD. "The Monster Squad" comes to mind.

Detective Cameron : Well, girls, the good news is your dates are here.
    Sorority Sister: What's the bad news?
    Detective Cameron : They're dead