Night Train to Terror

Discussion in 'General' started by Fulci X, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Fulci X

Fulci X Guest

Ahh I see my first post and I got blamed for repping some rap group I mentioned...I dont know forum ettiquette I just saw a picture of Bob of Fulci movie fame with fake tarantulas all over his head being used as someones ID and decided I had to post on this site if that quality exists. I have since purchased that group's CD and I dont think anyone would rep them, not that its bad, just that 99% of the lyrics deal with rape/sodomy/child molesting and similar unmentionables...anyway anyone ever see The Night Train to Terror an early 80's horror film - three stories in one type deal? It has got to be one of the best of the unknown unknown (sic) flicks.....is that Richard Moll of Nightcourt running around dicing up girls? Says Charles Moll in the credits.........I have to reccomend this one to any old school violent horror fan

2. old-boo-radley

old-boo-radley They stay the same age...

You can buy it on the Brentwood "Deadtime Stories" set along with 9 other flicks for a very good price. I haven't got around to watching it yet, but there is a good amount of tits and gore in flick (I fast-forwarded through it to see how much it had).

3. legnadibrom

legnadibrom Guest

i don't understand

4. The Joker

The Joker Guest

OBR...

how is the quality of it on the Brentwood disc? Its usually understood that Brentwood's quality is horrible but I have been surprised in the past, so I thought I'd ask...

5. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Night Train To Terror is a splicing together of other movies basically. In other words...a cheap, quick movie with mostly stock footage from others.

The best part is the one with Richard Moll...and that's from a movie called CATALYSM, or THE NIGHTMARE NEVER ENDS overseas. I would rather watch that full movie, since what they use from the movie in Night Train To Terror is heavily truncated.

6. The Joker

The Joker Guest

I nominate Katatonia for the biggest horror movie watcher of all time :)

7. old-boo-radley

old-boo-radley They stay the same age...

It's VHS quality, but I don't think anyone will ever do a better edition of this flick, so better to get it on the Brentwood set with 9 other movies than wait and pay around the same price for another shittier edition of it.

8. Katatonia

Oh come on man...I still gotta watch Bloody Cannibal Girls from the Amazon!! :nervous:

Yeah it's about VHS quality in the brentwood version. Simitar (out of business) released a lone DVD of the movie in the late 90's that looked a tad better.

9. The Joker

The Joker Guest

10. Demon

Demon Don't Fuck With Dolly!

We recently got to see this and while alot of the movie didn't make much sense it was filled with all sorts of 80's CHEESE that I loved. We even did a video review of it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wQihna1hDw

The 80's style band in it were off the fuckin' chain!

11. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

HOLY FUCK! I just watched this last week! Personally, I thought it sucked. It made no sense what-so-ever, and the only good thing it had going was some pretty decent gore.

So if anyone wants this on VHS, I have a copy I'm willing to trade/sell. Just PM me.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  12. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Mad props in the video for singing and dancing to the one infamous song in that movie. :lol:

13. Demon

Thanks man...only bad thing about filming that and singing the song that many times is it will take me a good month to get the song out of my head now!

C'mon and Dance Wit Me Dance Wit Me :banana:

14. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I hate this movie and think it is just about as close to unwatchable as you can get.

However, Demon's review was awesome and really cracked me up. Well done. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2008
  15. zompirejoe

zompirejoe Active Member

That movie is hilarious. You guys did a great review. Have you ever seen SCREAMTIME , SCREAMS OF A WINTER NIGHT, and ALIEN ZONE (aka HOUSE OF THE DEAD)? Three more ridiculous anthologies, but not near as funny as NIGHT TRAIN. Everybody's got somethin' to do, everybody but you..... I recall the lead singer of that band having some kind of tights and leg warmers on.

16. Katatonia

Just watch the film Cataclysm (aka The Nightmare Never Ends), since Night Train to Terror steals the majority of its footage from that film...and not in a good way.

17. eaglebauer

eaglebauer New Member

This is one of my favorite stoner flicks! I highly highly recommend this film if you are into cheese, and a great 80's music. Its a great party movie to watch with friends. "Everybody's got something to do...Everybody but you!"
    "C'mon dance with me, dance with me!"

18. Demon

Thanks dude we appreciate it...I haven't seen any of those but I did hear good things about 'Screams of A Winter Night' which evidently goes for over $100 used on Ebay? WTF? I'd like to see it but not that bad. The singer of that band is so ridiculously awesome that it must be seen to be believed! :banana: dance wit me dance wit me

19. zompirejoe

zompirejoe Active Member

It does go for too much on Ebay, but you can find a dvd-r of it on a few websites- Video Screams, Must Have Films, etc.. It's cheaper to see it that way. Hope you get to see it. Keep up the good work, I really do enjoy your reviews!

20. Franco

Franco Weekender

At the end of the movie, the rocking teens inside the train die anyways and we're supposed to believe that seeing the train travelling thru space means that they actually went to heaven, no? Or how did you interpret it?