Nightmares in a damaged commentary!

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by patmcgahern, Aug 24, 2002.

1. patmcgahern

patmcgahern Guest

Good News for fans of Roman Scavolini's "Nightmares in a Damaged Brain". Good sources have informed me that the elusive director has been tracked down and has recorded a running commentary for Program Powers new DvD. Personally I cant wait how about the rest of you?

2. betterdan

betterdan Guest

I have been wanting to see this for a long time when is the dvd supposed to be released?

3. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

Um...fall 2000. :rolleyes: Seriously though, that is good news. Hopefully this dvd will be worth the wait. :)

4. patmcgahern

patmcgahern Guest

Fall 2003? It was quoted to me as a May/June 2003 release.
    It is a digitally remastered "FULLY UNCUT" release with commentary, deleted/alteernate scenes, multiple audio tracks and some interviews/featurettes. Set to be another great Program Power release. Anybody interested in checking out program powers awesome capability should check out there three best dvds to date. "Slaughterhouse", "Bloodsucking Pharoes" and "The Boneyard".

5. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

Nightmare was originally announced a while ago for fall 2000, but never surfaced. Anyway it's cool that Progaram Power is taking the time to go the extra mile with this release. Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome disc!

6. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Is this gonna be widescreen and hopefully anamorphic?

7. patmcgahern

patmcgahern Guest

Aparrently The film was shot in some crappy aspect ratio like 1:66:1 or something. Its just a Bit off fullscreen, and wouldnt look terrific anamorphically anyway.

8. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Well anamorphic looks better on a widescreen tv even if it's 4:3 anamorphic (places black bars on both sides) because most tvs have grey bars on the side.

9. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

Nightmare rocks!:D
    Hope I can actually find this one in stores, unlike the Evil Laugh DVD.:rolleyes:

10. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

yea, still to this day, i have not seen Evil Laugh in the store

11. Fart Lighter

Fart Lighter Guest

my VCR copy is roughly 1.85:1. I really hope this is WS, as all the Program Power titles I've seen so far have been 4:3

12. davros

davros Member

yes, looks like I finally can send my more than crappy german dvd version of nightmare to HELL :D