Non Ho Sonno Score on CD

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Mario77, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Mario77

Mario77 New Member

Sorry if somebody has already covered this. I've been trying to find the score on CD and haven't seen it yet. Is it out yet? From Cinevox or DRG? I bought the past two scores (Stendhal and Phantom) well before either movie was available here in the States so I figured maybe Non Ho Sonno would be out by now. I can only find parts of it to download and I'm dying for the whole thing.

2. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2001
  3. Mario77

Mario77 New Member

Thank you kindly mutleyhyde! I figured it had to be out from Cinevox somewhere. Guess I know what I'm ordering this week. I'm surprised I hadn't been able to find it at Tower. They seem to get Goblin stuff in before most other stores. I take it you have it already. What do you think? Is it on par with classic Goblin scores? I've only heard a few pieces from it; I like what i've heard so far. I'm eager to get it anyway. Thanks again.

I like, I like... :D

4. Mario77

Mario77 New Member

Sorry to ask, but I haven't been a registered user on the Forum for long, as you probably see. If it's been discussed, I missed it.

5. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

No problem Mario. Actually, I don't think anybody has asked about Non Ho Sonno on cd yet, it's just that I've been hypin' Footlight for the past coupla weeks now. And no, I don't actually have the cd, I just know that if it's a soundtrack, and if it exists, Footlight will have it. I discovered them when I was footin' it in NYC a few years back, and they just had everything. It's really a fucking incredible store. They're having a July website sale, so get your order in before the end of July. I know I'll be ordering a bunch of Hammer cds from them here shortly. Think I'll be droppin' about 200 bucks :rolleyes: but it'll be worth it! I just may have to throw Non Ho Sonno in there as well. What the hell, right?

Peace man!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2001
  6. AceRimRat

AceRimRat Guest

Footlight

Hey Hyde, is there a brick-and-mortar store? In New York? Do you know where?

Tx, dude.

7. Mario77

Mario77 New Member

They're pretty awesome, mutleyhyde! I've been flipping through their website this morning and they sure do have a great selection. Very good prices, too! I'd love to check out the actual store in person next time I'm in NYC. Must be like taking a stroll through candyland...

8. Trout

Trout Guest

One of the cool things about Footlight is if you order something on a weekend, it usually gets delivered by monday (probably because they are open 7 days a week). Very cool store, with a very large selection.

The soundtrack isn't to bad, but not as good as their classic soundtracks. You should buy it though.

9. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

Ahh, Trout knows the pleasures of Footlight. I am not alone. :D
    Ace, yes, they are a B&M. It's not too big of a showroom, but you really don't need much space when you're stocking cds and vinyl. Plus they have a backroom where they keep all the overstock anyway. But, it is an awesome place to visit.

Footlight Store: 113 East 12th St. NY, NY 10003
    Hours: Mon-Fri 11-7, Sat 10-6, Sundays closed for the summer
    Phone: (212) 533-1572 Fax: (212) 673-1496

And there ya go! :D

10. AceRimRat

AceRimRat Guest

Thanks!

Thanks, Hyde! I'll have to check it out one of these days when I meander into the city.