NoShame Out Does Themselves on 4/25!!!

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by DeathDealer, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Sweet set for dvds! The figure is cool too, but it was just nice to see Evelyn in a good transfer and re queen was a cool little film too! Quite happy with this release!

2. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

Meh, I didn't think Red Queen was all that special. It was kind of middle of the road Giallo to me, nothing really stood out.

None of the characters were all that likable and I didn't find any of the murders particuarly fun or good except
    the woman getting the fence spike rammed through her neck
    , which admittedly was really good and made me laugh out loud. I love how she thought she was smart by saying "give me the knife first", haha.

The music was good though and the Red Queen's laugh was awesome.

3. DeathDealer

DeathDealer I Inhale Horror

Did you like Evelyn better than Red Queen, DefJeff?

4. theskank

theskank Guest

No number on my box either, WTF?

5. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

I got #3225. As far as the movies themselves go, I loved both of them, especially Red Queen. I think I'll post more detailed thoughts later on.

6. theskank

theskank Guest

Well Noshame seems to have nothing to say about these. As with the amount of people I know that do not have the limited edition numbering goes they must of left them off thousands of boxsets. And it clearly states on their website " all individually numbered".

So this now leaves it open to say fuck the limited edition we are going to put out another 3000 copies if we so wish(if they sell well) and then put the stickers on those.

I got 2 copies from Amazon one for me and one for a friend and nither of them have this number on it. So if noshame doesn't want to explain this I'm sending them right back.

7. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I did get this email on the 2nd...

Maybe they are working on something so those of us with bogus "Numbered Editions" can send in for a replacement? I guess we shall see.

8. theskank

theskank Guest

Seriously though, I'm not going to ship my box to the states to get a box with a sticker back. That will cost me like $10 due to the size of it and me being in Canada. It just sucks overall.

9. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon. It did indeed have the limited edition # sticker on the bottom of the box. 0934 of 7000.

[​IMG]

It actually looks more like a laser hologram sticker, but wouldn't show up in the scan that way.

10. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I finally got an email that explains what happened...

I am not sure if I will do this. It sounds like cheating your way to a limited edition. However, not having a number on that is really bothering me.

11. _pi_

_pi_ Peace, bitch

Whoohoo! Got my copy today, no. 549. Sweet number, right .. 5+4=9 hehe :p

Anyway, I actually think the Red Queen figure looks cool and I can't wait to watch the films!

12. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

What day did you place your order, pi? I'm waiting on mine as well.

13. _pi_

_pi_ Peace, bitch

On April 20th and the shipment arrived yesterday, May 10th. It takes a while for these shipments to arrive here and go through customs and then to my house ...

14. maybrick

I didn't realize where you lived. By coincidence, my parents are visiting Iceland as we speak!

15. _pi_

_pi_ Peace, bitch

Oooh, tell them to visit "Smáralind Mall" next week and I'll give them a special Horrordvds.com discount on books for tourists! ;)

Codeword: Red Queen! :p

16. maybrick

I would, only they were supposed to send me their itinerary and keep in touch via email, but they haven't. I think they're using my old address. :(
    I don't even remember where they were staying, just that they were planning on doing a lot of hiking. But, thanks anyways, pi. :)

17. maybrick

I HAVE BEEN DECEIVED!!!!

The Killer Queen action figure is NOT an action figure, it's a statuette!!! Action figures aren't permanently attached to bases. I'm so disappointed! :fuck:

It's still pretty cool though. ;)

18. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

My figurine can't keep her boots on.They just don't fit.It's her boots that smell so bad,that's why I keep her in the box.

19. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I got my replacement box today - number 6637! Oh well, I guess beggars can't be too picky. Also, when they said they would pay me back for shipping the box... they meant in postage stamps and not in cash money. It's kind of odd, but I guess it works. I am just happy to have a proper set now.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2006
  20. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

I finally got around to watching Evelyn last night and yeah, I did like it better than Red Queen. The music was great and I thought the characters were pretty fun. I especially liked the woman zooming around in her old school electric wheelchair and
    the way she died
    , not to mention the outfits the blonde girl would wear at night, wow.