October Madness 8 in the Hood

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Oct 1, 2014.

1. rhett

rhett Administrator

We've yet to find a four leaf clover, but horror fans, today's your lucky day! It's October 1st, so that means that HORROR DIGITAL's annual "October Madness" is now upon us. Be with us for all 31 days of Halloween, celebrating as much horror as we can possibly cram into the site and our always active forums.
    [​IMG]

We've yet to find a four leaf clover, but horror fans, today's your lucky day! It's October 1st, so that means that HORROR DIGITAL's annual "October Madness" is now upon us. Be with us for all 31 days of Halloween, celebrating as much horror as we can possibly cram into the site and our always active forums.

We've got a pot o' gold of special features this month including handfuls of new reviews, contests, top ten lists, polls and more each week.

Our yearly franchise harvest is back once more, and if you hadn't guess it yet we're travelling all over for this one. To North Dakota, Ireland, Las Vegas, Space and even Compton, we'll be tackling each and every film in the LEPRECHAUN series just in time for the new Blu-ray set.

[​IMG]

So shine up your shoes and help us make this the most active horror season yet by getting involved. Write us on Facebook and Twitter, and sign in (or sign up) to our forum and let's talk horror all day every day for the best 31 days of the year!

Not sure how to kick things off? Let the Leprechaun show you.

Happy October, horror fans...let the MADNESS begin!

2. Workshed

Workshed a.k.a. Villyan Shit

:lol: I'm pretty unfamiliar with the Leprechaun franchise so that last link was a great surprise. Thanks for the laugh, Rhett--and Happy October, horrordigi!

3. Mok

Mok Family is Forever

:spit:

4. crikan

crikan Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo! I'm going to see how far I can make through the Puppetmaster franchise. I might tackle RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD as well.

5. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

Have my Leprechaun blu-ray set coming in the mail this week. Can't wait for it.

6. rift

rift New Member

Looking forward to Leprechaun reviews...I unabashedly love this series!

7. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

I watched Leprechaun in space earlier today. Never saw the film and was hoping for some kind of cheese fest but really, it just bored me. Fell asleep several times during it. I did find it funny that the Leprechaun had a light saber though!

8. Rft183

Rft183 Member

I rewatched the first one the other day. It's been a really long time since I last watched it. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I've always loved movies that mix comedy and horror.