Official Chat with Code Red this Sunday

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Yes, thanks to the jagoff companies who're causing shit, we'll never know about tons of cool shit now. Hey jagoff companies, if you're reading this, I got a little early holiday present for you: :fuck:

2. onebyone

onebyone Guest

We don't know if they were really causing shit. We just have the hints that it happened from the folks from Code Red, aka one side of the story.

3. so hey, how 'bout that chat everybody?

I keed! I keed! :lol:

[​IMG]

4. Luna

Luna Guest

For everyone's info, I sent the transcript to Rhett, in hopes he would post it as a page on this site. It's a very long transcript, covering three hours of chat. I don't even think it could fit in a single message. I'd probably have to split it up if I posted it here. It doesn't make sense to do that if it can all be dumped to an HTML file and posted on the site instead. :)

5. It'll be cool to see the chat transcript, but if all it was, was basically the same info that the vice pres mentioned, then it's a waste. I do hope Code Red can do well. I'm rooting for 'em, and I don't want to lose respect. They earned that from me pretty quickly, and I don't just do that for anyone.

6. wizzer

wizzer get outta here ewe

how big is the transcript file? i may be able to put it on some of my space i have.

7. rhett

rhett Administrator

Sorry guys, I've been swamped with school work this last week, but as of yesterday I am completely done for a couple weeks. I will try my best to get it posted tonight. I am going to try and edit it down so only the questions and answers are there and not the rest of the side talk. It will be here soon.

8. Myron Breck

Myron Breck BOO!!! Gotcha!

Thanks, Rhett!

9. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Rhett, can we expect this anytime soon?

10. killnstalk

killnstalk Guest

yeah id like to read it too.

11. MrKateB

MrKateB Asshole Extraordinaire

I actually would be interested in reading the whole thing, side talk and all...if that were possible or not too much trouble. I always get a kick out of that kind of stuff and think it kind of adds to the whole "webchat archive reading experience"...Anyway, a request I guess...but, only if it's not too much trouble, or is not a storage space issue, and obviously if you haven't already edited....

12. old-boo-radley

old-boo-radley They stay the same age...

Transcripts or simply the infamous lawnmower pic would be fine by me...

13. Fleshgrinder

Fleshgrinder Guest

That's a really great thing, I'm going to be there and will ask a few questions. :D

Yours sincerely
    Fleshgrinder

14. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Um, the chat already happened a while ago. :lol: