Omen Remake Question

Discussion in 'General' started by dickieduvet, Oct 27, 2006.

1. dickieduvet

dickieduvet Member

Ok guys,

Just a quick question. At Damien's party the Nanny is hypnotised/Brainwashed whatever you want to call it by a German Shepherd yet later in the flick the dog that protects Damien is a freakin Rottweiler ???

Did they fook up, why change the dog for no reason. I always believed in the original that the dog at the party was the same dog that protected Damien all the way through the movie.

Death to all remakes :fuck:

2. so this is more of a staement, not a question

3. dickieduvet

dickieduvet Member

No, it's a question.

Why 2 dogs ???

4. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

When I was at the Rock and Shock Convention in Worcester, MA this year, the kid who played Damien was in attendance. For most of the day, he had this paper airplane that he threw around whenever he wasn't taking a grimacing photo with a fan. Anyways, me and my friends were together in a circle talking when I felt a tap on my sneaker. I looked down and it was the airplane. I picked it up and Damien ran over to me. I offered it to him, and without saying thanks he grabbed it from my hand, took two steps, and threw it hard into the air. It went up, up, up, then it took a nose dive, went down, and BANG! right into Lucky McKee's temple as he was talking to Erin Brown (Misty Mundae). They both look looked in our direction accusatively, and all we could do is point at Damien and shout "It was him! The Devil Child did it!!!"

But as for your question. I haven't a clue. No way would I bother with watching such a pointless remake.

5. MarkWarner

MarkWarner New Member

If that's for real, then that kid must be a little spoiled brat in real life.

6. dickieduvet

dickieduvet Member

70's Damien rules,

He could give the new Damien an evil stare and make his paper airplane fly up his poop hole :)

7. maybrick

It's real, and it doesn't mean that the kid is a spoiled brat. All it means is that the kid is just a kid. What exactly in my story gives you the impression that he's spoiled? Is it because you're so old that when you were his age kids didn't make planes out of paper, but from corn husks? Did you grow up during the Depression or something?

8. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

:lol::lol:

9. MarkWarner

MarkWarner New Member

No, just the way he grabbed the plane out of your hand and didn't say thank you. It struck me as a bit rude.

And no, I'm nowhere near being that old.

10. maybrick

It didn't strike me as anything. I've met few kids in my life that age that have ever said "thank you" without a parent standing over their shoulder and coaching them. It didn't even occur to me that I should have been offended.