Opera replacement Update

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by RJMacReady, Oct 29, 2001.

1. RJMacReady

RJMacReady Guest

I just got my replacement disc today.

I also received the Supergirl Iternational Version DVD. I have to hand it to AB, they rock. :) :) :)

Anyone else get this or another movie with their replacement.

2. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Cool. Haven't received my mail yet today, but maybe mine will be here too.

3. keith70

keith70 Guest

Lucky bastard. All I got was an eye doctor add. No replacement disc yet.:(

4. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

get your eyes checked and then look in your mailbox again...

5. RJMacReady

RJMacReady Guest

I just hung out with a friend of mine and he also got the Supergirl DVD with his replacement.

6. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

dammit I already have the supergirl SE

7. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Mine didn't come, hopefully tomorrow.

BTW - Where do you live?

8. RJMacReady

RJMacReady Guest

I'm in Jersey. I received the e-mail last week about the disc being shipped.

skinnypuppy6 You could always trade it. :) I know the CD world near me gives some decent credit for DVDs.

9. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

yeah I'd sell it and the SE:)

10. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Cool.

Hmm, a little concerned since I didn't get an e-mail, but hopefully it's on the way.

11. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

..........yep, any day now............not much longer now.................that Opera disk will be mine..........................where the hell is it!.................???

12. _pi_

_pi_ Peace, bitch

I'm from Iceland and ordered my Opera from Amazon.com.

Today I got an email from Amazon where they said that the disc had been sent via DHL shipment, so the disc will be with me in 2-4 days.

This is GREAT! And this means I don't have to spend a fortune to get the discs from the lousy customs guys.

Amazon - you're the best!

Now I just have to buy myself a new TV so I don't have to watch the film in black and white... :(

13. Supergirl at the opera

Yeah, man.
    I got my Supergirl DVD (And Opera replacement, natch) today, too.
    I gotta hand it to AB; that was a damn kick ass, class act thing to do. :cool:

14. Pope V

Pope V Guest

Got my replacement today with a copy of "Moonlighting - the pilot". Ummm... thanks Anchor Bay, I..guess.....

15. Nilbog

Nilbog Guest

I also received Moonlighting!I didn't think it was good pairing up these two discs together but after viewing some of the god awful outfits Cybil Shepard wears in the series, I can see the horror.

16. keith70

keith70 Guest

You watched the Moonlighting dvd? I didn't even open it. I took it down to the used cd store and got five bucks for it. I guess I should have checked to see if it played first. Who am I kidding? Nobody's going to buy that damn dvd.

17. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

media play has about 50 moonlighting dvds for 2.99 each for anyone who is upset they didnt get it in the mail with opera

18. EVIL-SINNER

EVIL-SINNER Guest

moonlighting...what the fuck..:D :D :D

19. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

No More Mr. Nice Guy!

AB: I hear that you all like the movie Opera. To show you that we made a mistake in this movie's production we think that we should send you something to totally piss you off but at least you will have an operational version of Opera. Thank you for your continued supoort. We will make every effort in the future to screw over horror movie fans as well as send you some stupid crap that NOBODY wants.

Good day.:)

....I got my Opera disk today....(laughing here)_____________! Did I mention I got my "Opera" disk today? Yeah the drama, what is the friggin' hold up?

20. "We ain't got sh*t!"

Got the e-mail saying they were sending the goods...but nothing yet on the front!

Just out of curiosity....

U guys that received "Supergirl" DVDs....which Opera did U buy? (regular or LE)...& how's about you guys that didn't get the extra DVD?

Is it possible that people who listed an LE# got the extra DVD for shelling out bigger dollars?!?!? Just a thought!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2001