Opera replacement Update

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by RJMacReady, Oct 29, 2001.

1. keith70

keith70 Guest

I bought the limited edition and recieved the Moonlighting dvd. They started with Supergirl, then Moonlighting. I wonder what they'll do when they run out of Moonlighting discs? Wait a minute. How could they run out of Moonlighting discs if nobody's buying it to begin with?:rolleyes:

I feel sorry for those of you who haven't received your discs yet. You'll probably get stuck with a dvd of Family Maters with bonus Urkel footage. [​IMG]

2. "God forbid, something free I don't like"

Dont piss and moan over it, Christ it was free. Throw it away or give it to your mom.

3. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

The bonus disk was not "free". I paid for it when I bought the faulty disk "Opera". My money was not faulty so neither should have the product they sold me. The time I waited for my replacement disk was not lame, so neither should the bonus disk they sent me. The bonus disk is anything BUT free.

4. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

...just what a HORROR fan wants...something non-horror related...all I want is the damn replacement disk. Shhessh!:rolleyes: :confused:

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yeah I got mine today. Came with Moonlighting.

I'm not gonna even bother trying to sell it on eBay, cuz I know everyone else will, so what should I do with it. I don't want it! :D

6. taxidriver6

taxidriver6 New Member

I took my Moonlighting to Suncoast Video and exchanged it for a pre-order of John Carpenter's Ghost Of Mars. Though it wasn't close to his best, WTF, I'll get it for free.

7. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

Not a bad trade-in. Ghost of Mars wasnt great but at least its better than "Moonlighting"

8. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

awesome!!! I got my moonlighting dvd today and it came with an opera replacment disc

9. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

If I had a choice I'd rather have Moonlighting over Supergirl. But I'd rather have something more horror related.

10. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

now I must figure out how to get rid of it(moonlighting dvd)

11. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

take up skeet shooting and use it as a target.....

"PULL"

*BAM*

Bye Bye Moonlighting!!!

12. Andrew

Andrew Guest

taxidriver6 - Suncoast took it without a receipt? And they gave you that much credit? Damn, I gotta go soon :D.

13. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Shit, I was thinkin' the same thing.

14. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

...I might just do that, but I'd prefer to make a little$$$$$$$

15. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

yeah...you can make some $$$$ off of it but I found my disk makes a really good coaster. no more embarrasing soda can stains on the coffee table for me!!

16. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

December 1st Opera is going back to the store if a replacement is not found in the mail box.

17. taxidriver6

taxidriver6 New Member

Andrew BBD -- yeah, Suncoast takes exchanges w/o receipts. Just told them I already had it, and they gave me a store credit for $24.99 + tax. Ghost of Mars is $19.99 due on 12/4. Thanks Anchor Bay!

------------------

My Film Library

18. killit

killit Active Member

Got moomlighting too, here you go grandma.
    GHOST OF MARS RULES!
    CARPENTERS BEST SINCE
    HALLOWEEN

19. Well, the replacement is in...& I made the mistake of "Expecting" a Supergirl DVD when instead I got Moonlighting (I hate when I do that)!

Tomorrow, I'm definitely gonna try to return the DVD to Suncoast & see what happens! Maybe I can get credit towards Final Fantasy: SE? Anything, but this waste of a DVD!

I should be grateful though...at least they hooked me up with something free!.............nah!

20. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Its a nice thought to send free material to those waiting but I just wish that they had given us a choice of about 5 movies to choose from. Oh well, its the thought that counts. And speaking of counts...where's that darn Opera disk? ...still nothing...

If Suncoast takes Moonlighting or Supergirl or whatever comes along with the replacement disk then I will try to return it in place for $$$ on a Bad Taste LE. Now that would be sweet! Come on Moonlighting!:D :D :D