Playback Trading instore LD blowout sale!

Discussion in 'Laserdisc' started by Dave, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Dave

Dave Pimp

Their new place isn't normally open to the public. After moving from Mass to Maine, they went to mail order only. But they are opening to the public every so often.

I'm probably going to go up early Friday afternoon. If anyone has any wants, let me know. Obviously if they have anything rare, which I doubt, I'll grab whatever I can.

I know they have lots of the Japanese LD for Lost Highway. Their normal price is $25.00 (brand new). If that's on sale, I'll probably snag it.

2. John

John Guest

Since I am in Texas, I probably won't be able to make the trip. Go ahead and pick me up any discs that look good. Don't worry if it is on sale or not, just pay full price if the disc is good enough.

I'll consider it an early Christmas present to even things out! :lol:

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Staff Member

If you leave now you can probably make it. Never know what you might score...

4. John

John Guest

If I left now, the only guaranteed score would be my place in the unemployment line. I'll take my chances and pass on this one.

5. gunner

gunner Cropsy Maniac

Woo Hoo! They're In Maine!!! Not much good comes around here, the only problem (for them) is there's hardly anyone in Maine that digs laserdiscs or import dvds. So the pickings should be good! I'll deffinately try to make it there.

6. Dave

Dave Pimp

Considering they were once in Mass and are still very close to the NH and Mass borders, I'm betting there's going to be a fair number of people there.

No doubt they'll be sending an email out to their mailing list. They have yet to do it as I'm on their last and haven't received anything. I just happened to hit their site today and saw the news.