Post Your Horror Collection (Replicas, Masks and Collectibles)

Discussion in 'General' started by Zombie Dude, Jul 4, 2013.

1. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Awesome, love the Freddy masks (Although the eyes on the second one look off for some reason) and the Critter! Where did you get the Critter from? And how much if you don't mind me asking?

2. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

Thanks spawningblue! The second Freddy's eyes look good when you take a few steps back from the piece. For some reason up close they look odd.

The Critter I got from Raging Zombie Studios. It was on sale at the time. At the moment he has them up for $190. I don't know if you can tell but it is almost as big as one of those Freddy pieces. It's about 14'. Plus you can ask to have whatever colour you want on the face and fur.

3. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Awesome, that's not too bad at all! You should do a video for these three pieces.

4. Zombie Dude

I really do need to get some new videos up but I haven't had much time lately. I'm hoping I can get some new ones up soon but who knows :lol:

5. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

I have a Shock Waves mask from the now defunct Bump in the Night Productions, and I'm actually looking to sell it, would any of you mask collections be interested? If so PM me.

6. Zombie Dude

Do you have any pictures of the mask MorallySound? Feel free to post some here :)

7. Chomp

Chomp Rudest Motherfucker on HD

ZD, that krite is awesome. I am not into masks much anymore, but I'd love to get a prop like that and have him sit a top of my console TV.

Not sure if I'd want to drop $190 on it though...how much was it on sale? Does the company have sales often?

8. Zombie Dude

Thanks chomp. I've gone off latex myself for the time being and have been picking up some resin busts instead but there is definitely a few latex ones coming out this year that I'll be grabbing.

Yea it's pretty pricey and I mainly got it because it was on sale. I think it was around $110. I don't know if the guy does sales often but you could ask him on his site: http://shop.ragingzombiestudios.com/
    This little Crite is bigger than he looks. He's 14' which is roughly as tall as 2 blu cases sitting on top of one-another.

9. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Here's the Shock Waves mask. Again, if anyone is interested in giving it a new home send me a PM as it's for sale.

Attached Files:

10. Zombie Dude

Looks really neat! :glasses:

11. Zombie Dude

12. ImmortalSlasher

ImmortalSlasher Active Member

I guess this is the overall buy topic. I haven't picked these up yet but I've been watching Halloween 3 a lot and thought what happened to all those masks? Turns out a company called Trick or Treat studios is making them. This is the pumpkin mask.

http://trickortreatstudios.com/halloween_III_season_of_the_witch_pumpkin_full_head_mask.html

I'll never put it on, but I'll have it around. Movie scared me to death when I was a kid.

I also found a Trick r Treat Sam action figure from a company called ReAction that's coming out. They make Alien and other vintage movie figures. I searched around a bit and saw a Sam figure from Sideshow Collectibles. I wasn't a big fan of the movie but I thought the Sam character was the best part. He might make a good Halloween display with that Halloween 3 mask. The Sideshow Collectibles Sam figure was cheap when it was released. Only $60. But he's sold out now and goes for hundreds on eBay. They made 5,000 of him too. I think they were released before the movie and since it was delayed people didn't get the figure. But afterwards it was popular and now the price increased. Maybe Sideshow or someone will make a second version for the sequel. Here's a review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8quomOaEOfE

Also, I don't know if these are hot or scary. If I got them I can imagine having dreams of hot girls who then turn into female versions of Jason and Freddy, which is not good.

[​IMG]

13. Zombie Dude

Yea Trick or Treat Studios is releasing a lot of great masks this year. Their Halloween line includes terrific looking masks for H1, H2, H3 pumpkin, witch, skull, H6, H20 and Resurrection! Plus there's talk that they're trying to get the rights for H4 and H5 masks! They already have my money as some of their new masks are a must.

:lol: Those anime Freddy and Jason chicks are hilarious. They can visit me any day :glasses:

14. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Cool, I checked it out. When you have time, do one on the Critter!

I would love to get one of those Sam dolls, too bad they are so much money now. You snooze you lose I guess.

As for those female anime statues, those look terrible! :lol: Reminds me of the female Halloween costumes for Jason and Freddy, where it looks nothing like the characters, just skimpy costumes with the logos. If I was a woman, I'd be totally appalled! Actually, I take that back, I'm a man and I'm totally appalled!

15. Zombie Dude

Thanks mate :) Don't worry, when I get time there will definitely be a Critter review.

16. Zombie Dude

17. ImmortalSlasher

ImmortalSlasher Active Member

I think I'm going to get the "Jason" one. I've been thinking about it. She could be better with a few changes. If they made one hand alternate with the axe or machete. Then have the other hand lifting the mask like Jason in that Part 8 New York scene. Make her eyes kind of spooky or give her a sinister smile. Right now the mask off to the side is just odd. It's just there to say "Jason" and not completely covering her face because that would defeat the purpose of the figure.

18. Zombie Dude

Got this guy the other day. It's the proto copy with acrylic eyes. Weirdly it's not signed as such though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The crew so far :glasses:

[​IMG]

19. myhorror

myhorror Member

Great stuff there Zombie Dude....looks real.

20. Zombie Dude

Thanks myhorror! He's my favorite Freddy so far. You can almost see Robert under there which is amazing. I think they captured his look well here :)