question about this Scream DVD

Discussion in 'General' started by Paul0889, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Paul0889

Paul0889 New Member

2. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Never seen or heard of that one and can't be sure if it's what's mentioned on dvdcompare.
    It sounds like the single disc Korean version but the studio names and countries don't match up.

I picked up a R2 Scanbox version cheap on ebay which is good enough for me, despite being non-anamorphic and only 2.0.

3. broadwayrock

broadwayrock Guest

What do you mean by the R0 Korean disc sadly not being fully uncut?

Ive got the Dawoori Entertainment disc and it is uncut, though don't expect the cuts to make much of a difference.

4. Paul0889

Paul0889 New Member

well on my R0 korean disc, the scene where you see drew barrymore's corpse hanging is still sped up like the R rated version. the rest of the movie is uncut however. also, and i dunno if this goes for any of the other dvd editions, but the picture looks strange. when the image moves, it looks like you're watching it through a fishbowl. lol it's kinda hard to explain, but it looks distorted to me. this is most noticeable before the principal's death scene where he walks around in the office. i could maybe post a screenshot, although i dunno if you'll be able to tell without the image actually moving

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  5. broadwayrock

broadwayrock Guest

I'll have a look at it tomorrow, im in the process of editing a video comparison between the two cuts.