R2 She

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Yowie, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Yowie

Yowie Hologram

"She" (1965) starring Cushing and Lee; anyone out there in R2land have this DVD ?. If it's any good, HammerScope, sharp and all, I think I'll try it. I have the letterboxed (NTSC) tape from Warner and it looks very good, but I'd rather have it on DVD and knowing Warner's policy on Hammer a R1 disc may be not be on the horizon.

2. Behemoth

Behemoth Guest

I just bought this DVD, and it's ok, but the picture in some scenes, especially the desert scenes, is very "shimmering", if you know what I mean. If you have a good VHS copy of it I don't see any reason why you should buy this DVD, really - it's not anamorphic, and there are no extras.

3. Yowie

Yowie Hologram

Thanks, Behemoth. I really like this movie a lot, so I think I'll just wait for Warner to get their act together and release it on DVD. (-I'm not holding my breath though !.)

4. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Do either of you know where I could order this? Does www.blackstar.co.uk have this? thanks

5. Yowie

Yowie Hologram

Yes, blackstar have it, and I believe most other UK based DVD online shops also stock it. Not a very interesting or inviting cover, looks to me like they don't want this to sell.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2002