Ringu R1 cover...

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by aoiookami, Jan 23, 2003.

1. jeffschmidt

jeffschmidt Guest

Well, most everything is done in Photoshop anymore. I, for one, can't figure the shit out, so it's a good thing I ganked it off of Kazaa instead of paying for it. But anyway...

I fucking hate most contemporary movie art. Look at something like the painted posters for the first Nightmare on Elm Street movies. Those are gorgeous; I'd love to get some prints of those. Now compare those to the lame-ass shit they came up with for the individual NOES DVD releases. Thankfully the box set has the original art on the cases.

2. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

I'll probably just take the disc out and put it in my R0 case for Ring. I hate this cover. Hopefully they post some custom version on dvdcoverart.com since that site has some kick ass scans.

3. Sinister Ash

Sinister Ash New Member

Well personally I thought that this cover will keep it more mysterious as opposed to the tartan DVD cover. That cover and the menu reveals Sadako!:mad:

4. Erg0n

Erg0n My Baby Picture

In a House that's Up My Butt In A Cellar, Canada
    Too bad I remember they had some cool promotional art when the movie was being screened where I live. I wonder why they chose that piece. Good thing the movie makes up for that.