Schoolgirls in peril:Enigma Rosso/Rings of Fear on R2 DVD!

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Crystal Plumage, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Demoni

Demoni Active Member

Get your priorities straight OK... If you´re 99% sure it´s cut, just do a 5 second search over the net that gives you a 100% sure it´s uncut.

So, where did you get your 99% sure???

And stop the nitpicking. You said you needed this... just like out of desperation for not buying the original release, and when, for the lack of a better option, I pointed out for the only commercial release available, out of all the defects you could imply, your simply state your "unsureness" of 99% cut.

2. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

Hmm.. had a rough week eh? :)

I'm not nitpicking at all. I just don't want to shell out $23 (Amazon) for a substandard bootleg release + 49 extra movie I never have the intention to watch..
    That's the main reason I never bought the socalled "original" in the first place. It's a bootleg.

3. norwegianfaust

norwegianfaust Member

I'm actually looking for this one myself. I've seen it on a few German auction sites (filmundo etc.) but the price is pretty steep: 50 Euros minimum. If a cheaper copy turns up, I'll report back here.

I may be able to get a dvd-r of the German release from a friend though, in case you would be interested...... :D

4. Demoni

Demoni Active Member

My week´s been fine, thank you.

Throwing dust in my eyes, hum... From what I can see on this thread, the main reason for you not buying this in the first place was the lack of money. You even got into an argument when you said you downloaded the movie.

Last year you said this totally slipped you radar and now it was gone.

So, for a out of print title that is unavailable for some years, to say you didn´t bought it at the time because it was bootleg, when your normal affirmation was you didn´t have the money, it is very dubious when last year you were still trying to find this release and by that time it was gone.

And were the hell do you find your sources of information???

The Eyecatcher release was a legit one... even the german online film database list this as a legit release.

On the other hand, Mill Creek is a legit company. Who are you to assume they are bootleggers? Whenever the copyright of their titles is surpassed, they stop issuing it if they don´t renew it. That one of the reason their packs have reissues over the years... this specific pack is on it´s 3rd of 4th generation run.

So, stay with your firm believes that these editions are bootlegs and that the second its cut, that I stay with my two releases, and my certainty that they are both legit and both uncut.

Over and out.