She-Freak--Ugh

Discussion in 'General' started by Trashboy, Dec 19, 2000.

1. Trashboy

Trashboy Guest

I Just watched my DVD of She-Freak and man,
    this movie sucks!! Even if it were cut down to half an hour it would be too long. When
    I heard that this flick was a reworking of Tod Browning's Freaks I had to get it. Poor acting and low production values are to be expected,but this is a really,really boring piece o' Z-grade shit. Endless footage of people walking around,setting up rides,taking
    down rides,riding rides...ugh.I'd be more in
    depth about this celluloid atrocity--but my keyboard is all screwed up.But if there is anyone who actually likes this film please let me know why...I feel gypped (appropriate for a carnival movie-I guess that's Mr. Friedman's punchline)

2. joltaddict

joltaddict New Member

Thanks for the info, the only review I saw was at mondo-digital and they gave it a decent review. I think I'll take your word over theirs, at least I know your taste somewhat.

------------------
    Further Proof of my Obsesive-Compusive Disorder

3. ArrowBeach

ArrowBeach Active Member

I didnt mind it too much, again it is a 1969-1971 movie,and I dunno, I kind of liked it!

4. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

Ugh is the right word for this movie. I didn't care for it either. Check out The Erotic Adventures of Zorro, The Adult Version of Jekyll and Hyde, or the upcoming Defilers/Scum of the Earth DVD for a better representation of Friedman.

------------------
    "Have you ever had an Egyptian feast?"

5. Django

Django Guest

She Freak is the movie that stopped my buying of the Something Weird titles...