Shriek Show Zombi 2 Delayed ?

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by fceurich39, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

I returned it and did open the replacement there, but the second disc still had scratches. They must have shipped the ones from the lazy workers to my Best Buy. Now the first disc is perfect, so I'll settle for that. I e-mailed Media Blasters about it, but I guess they could care less because they never said anything back to me and it's been about a week.

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Bad choice, you will never ever get a replacement from MB. I had a fucked up disc 1 of the VERSUS special edition. I called and called but the guy just kept saying, "Uh, I think they'll get back to you but I dunno." Eventually I just bought the 1-disc Director's Cut (identicle to the first disc of the SE) when DDD had their last sale.

3. Guyver99

Guyver99 Member

You exchanged it and still got a disc with scratches? That's pretty bizarre. I guess it's just plain bad luck. :fucked:

4. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

Yeah, I've come to that conclusion. These kinds of things make me not want to buy anymore of their shit.

5. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

And it had the same problems as the first one. A 2yo could have put the disc in there without fucking it up as much as this person did.

6. H0MOSareGAY

H0MOSareGAY Guest

I just went to double check mine. I didn't see any scratches, All I got was two or three specs of dust. Very nice set, I just finished the all the features.

7. Silent Noize

Silent Noize New Member

I read that the Shriek Show DVD is not flagged for 3/2 pulldown in progressive mode. hmmm