Slasher with the best Twist Ending?

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by vampyr789, May 31, 2009.

1. rhett

rhett Administrator

Ugh! So much to vent about that one...it deserves it's own thread of shame...

Edit: Like this one.

2. snowbeast323

snowbeast323 New Member

I agree, I totally didn't expect that ending

3. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Like many have already mentioned, Sleepaway Camp, April Fool's Day and Terror Train are my favourites.

4. HAEMORRHAGE

HAEMORRHAGE If he dies, he dies

Sleepaway Camp with Happy Birthday to Me in 2nd place.

5. BrokeNads

BrokeNads New Member

I think recent about Saw but is maybe not to be a slasher movie. I think I vote also to Sleepaway Camp. Maybe many people see this and now what is the ending before they see because they read about or is common for reputation in this movie. Is not a good movie in the quality and I think if is not this twist penis ending this movie is forget and maybe not even ever in dvd but is a shock to see this movie about camping and children to have two gay fathers die in a boat accident and then the ending is the penis business? I think maybe the aunt relation is also a man? I like to see this in a remake for sure. I also talk about April fools day in the topics of dvd reviews before and I dont understand why is this movie a twist ending? April fools day is about making a lie and fool the person who dont remember about the day it is. So I see April fools day movie and I now is not true what is happen I recent find this for 5 dollars and I watch and is very bad. Is say about twist ending but I do not find this. What is the twist? Is april fools movie so ending is what is expecting from april fools movie? I read about this movie to be good so for me when I see is this twist ending is this movie sucks. April fools BrokeNads!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  6. Phillie90

Phillie90 New Member

The Initiation was great up until the twist. Personally, Sleepaway Camp and Aerobicide are the best I've seen so far.