Sleepaway Camp 3 X-rated Kult DVD

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by DanceEnergy24, Apr 25, 2011.

1. DanceEnergy24

DanceEnergy24 New Member

Here is a link to a comparison between the R-rated and unrated versions of Sleepaway Camp 3. It seems as though there might be some sort of official German DVD out there under the X-rated Kult label with all the gore footage intact. It's the same footage we got in the Sleepaway Camp box set so I'm trying to figure out if it's an official release or fan edit. I created my own fan edit but a lot of the audio was missing so it would be cool if an actual uncut DVD existed. The pictures look like the same workprint quality from the box set. Any idea if this is an actual DVD release?

http://www.movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=1605

2. Terry44

Terry44 Member

Was this footage not included in the Dutch rental vhs tape with audio. I am sure that that release was intact of all gore?

3. foller

foller Active Member

Below you can see the German uncut releases by X-rated (big hardbox case, limited to 500 pieces) and Mania-X (regular keep case). The gore scenes are reinserted into the movie. But both releases only have German audio.

Attached Files:

4. foller

foller Active Member

by the way... I always loved the German artworks for parts 2+3 which try to continue the style of part 1.

Attached Files: