Sleepaway Camp pts 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Reader Reviews' started by Paff, May 27, 2003.

1. kyouki

kyouki Guest

I like the movies pretty much in order they were released.

The first movie was really entertaining. The plot had been spoiled for me before (I think by that 100 scariest horror movies special), but that ending was still very creepy when I watched it. It went on just long enough that I started to feel uncomfortable for some reason. I think it was the noise Angela was making. :nervous:

The dialogue was awesome. As mentioned above, no one-liners... just 100% 80s cheese and ridiculousness.

The atmosphere was great, and the characers were interesting. The gore scenes were done well.

The second movie was good but not great. Grown up Angela was goofy and awkward but strangely hot. I didn't care much for the one-liners, but it was neat seeing how Angela had developed. The opening scene is pretty classic.

The third movie was pretty dull. There were even more cheesy one-liners than in the second, and I couldn't stand how Angela looked. There were some funny parts, but it was overall a pretty lame movie.

2. tobaccoman

tobaccoman White, Proud, and Stupid

I love these movies to death and some may argue that they made me into the man I am today. Other than parts of The Nightmare On Elm St. series, Sleepaway Camp is the only film that truly horrified me as a child. I can't believe they let me rent this when I was in the 3rd grade, but I am forever thankful for the mental scarring.

3. Jimbo

Jimbo The Bloodstained Shadow

4. rhett

rhett Administrator

Hopefully you were always a man... :nervous:

Angela, is that you?