Some BU Release Updates

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by DeathDealer, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

:fire: Death Wish 3 the cure for a rainy day.

2. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

So true, that movie never loses its replay value! Has anyone ever calculated the body count? :lol: Does anyone have Death Wish 3 in widescreen? That MGM dvd release could have been better.

3. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

Death Wish 3 is my favorite Bronson film. So over the top and cartoonish I can't help but love it.

"They shot the Giggler, man. THEY SHOT THE GIGGLER!"

4. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

According to Fangoria's Chopping list the 20th of May!
    http://www.fangoria.com/chopping_list.php

Yes,finally able to see it...:cool:

5. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

I watched Circle of Iron for the first time today. The blu-ray is pretty soft in several scenes. Not a very impressive HD transfer. It appeared to me that the director was on drugs while making this movie. There are many absolutely ridiculous scenes. The main character (Cord) walks from the desert into the jungle then onto the beach seemlessly. Roddy McDowall and Christopher Lee are listed as stars in the film. McDowall only appears in the first few minutes while Lee only appears in the last few minutes. David Carradine plays several characters and really gave me that Kwai Chiang Cain/Kung Fu vibe. He also plays the longest flute I've ever seen. The script is terrible and Bruce Lee is given screenwriter credit along with James Coburn. One of the absurd lines of dialog issued by Carradine "It's hard to kill a horse with a flute." This is basically a martial arts film but as it is an American film from the 70's the choreography is just laughable. Eli Wallach makes a guest appearance in a truly ridiculous scene that has nothing to do with the rest of the film. This must be seen to be believed but I can't in good faith recommend it because it just wasn't very good. Anyone else have input? I'd love to hear other people's opinion.