Soundtrack MP3's?

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Andrew, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I spent most of the night hunting for tracks off of Euro Horror soundtracks and I came up pretty empty handed. I was wondering if people had links (or actually had) MP3's for songs in a bunch of Euro flicks? I'm not looking for anything odd, basically just Morricone, Frizzi, Goblin, Ortolani, and a few others. I could make a list if need be, but basically if you anyone could just slightly nudge me in the right direction I'll be very thankful. Thanks.

2. legnadibrom

legnadibrom Guest

poop

i have that ennio morricone/dario argento trilogy comp cd with movies "bird" and "cat" and "flies" on it, some really mellow, cool shit,
    and another cd from the same label, "horror films collection" with diff composers for films like "7 notes in nero," both already mp3ed onto my comp as i was sharing them on directconnect,
    keither emerson's "inferno" and "morricone's "stendhal syndrome"
    my goblin collection isnt complete, but i do have "phenomena" "profondo rosso" "opera(does that count?" "suspiria" plus "best of" 1-4
    again all this is mp3ed onto my comp for sharing
    also the dario argento movie comp with claudio simonetti doing themes from his movies

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Is there any chance you'd want to put any of those on Kazaa? Eh? Ehh?? ;)

Anyway I'm looking for the following:

BUIO OMEGA theme - Goblin
    CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD theme - Fabio Frizzi
    SEVEN BLOODSTAINED ORCHIDS theme - Ennio Morricone
    ZOMBIE theme - Fabio Frizzi
    DAWN OF THE DEAD (ZOMBI) theme - Goblin
    BLOODSTAINED SHADOW theme - Goblin

And any others that anyone has I'd greatly appreciate. I'm seriously considering getting this CD though: http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_it...&item_id=241456&userid=14513605508070&redir=1 Sadly there don't seem to be any of Morricone's horror scores on CD, or any of Frizzi's at all.

4. NickyDoyle

NickyDoyle Guest

Here's some of the stuff I got:
    Profondo Rosso
    Zombi 2 theme
    City of the Living Dead theme
    Cannibal Holocaust theme
    Few songs from Dawn of the Dead
    Buio Omega theme (remix)

Probably going to buy The Beyond soundtrack and The Very Best of Goblin, as some tracks are hard to find (like "Flashings" from Tenebre.) Plus, for the life of me, I can't find the theme to Zombi 3 (either mp3 or on cd.)

Hope u like.

5. blairmonster

blairmonster Guest

Does anyone have Ennio Morricone's soundtrack for "The Thing" on mp3? I've been looking for this disc EVERYWHERE! I might just have to bite the bullet and order it online.

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Nicky - where'd you get it??

7. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

Try WinMx guys. There are TONS of that stuff over there!

8. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Andrew, posted this ages ago... www.emusic.com
    They are not free, but they give you a bunch for free as a trial, then you could quit. Tons of Morricone and Goblin stuff among others. I, myself, have not tried them, but they have what you're looking for.

9. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Ah yeah I've been there, but I'm worried about the Credit Card thing. They have the Goblin stuff, that's for sure, but I still can't find the Morricone or Frizzi tracks. Anyone?

10. How about that song from House On the Edge Of the Park? "Give it to me once more" etc. I want that. :evil:

11. Gnaghi

Gnaghi Guest

hey morbid put them on bittorrent :cool:

12. Blue Holocaust

Blue Holocaust New Member

This italian store sells alot of great stuff:
    http://www.intermezzomedia.com/
    (they have the Zombi 3 soundtrack listed)

I've got a bunch of Frizzi/Morricone/Goblin/Ortolani complete scores myself, if you need something specific I can send you a few files...

13. legnadibrom

legnadibrom Guest

poop

my shit is already shared on kazaa, i just dont use it much anymore since i found bitorrent, and kazaa really slows down my connection, i only usa kazza when i want a specific song, like "the ketchup song!"
    i have never done a bitorrent upload, but i will try doing it

14. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

Werner, there was never a soundtrack released to House on the Edge, but i have Once More and Sweetly ripped from the movie (in very good quality i might add) if you want em.

15. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    They have Morricone stuff too, but I share your thoughts on the credit card thing. As it is, if I am going to pay for tracks, I'd rather have original soundtrack cds, an rip the mp3s from them.

16. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I have House by the Cemetery theme, a few more Fulci ones, Stendhal Syndrome, Cannibal Holocaust, Dellamorte Dellamore and bunch of others I'm not sure what all I've got. Let me know if you're looking for any of those. I'll let you know what all I've got later.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2003
  17. NickyDoyle

NickyDoyle Guest

Off Kazza, but it took lots, lots of searching and luck. Sometimes it's not worth the effort of endless searching and better off buying the soundtrack.

18. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

Re: poop

You wouldn't happen to have an ftp to share, would you? ;)

The only full soundtrack/score I have is Dawn of the Dead.

19. Yeah, thank you. That would rock. I didn't realize the song played all the way through in the movie (only seen it once)...

20. legnadibrom

legnadibrom Guest

Re: Re: poop

i dont understand how to share via ftp, i have a domain, but thats probably irrevelant,
    i would have bought "zombi/dawn of the dead" but my friend let me borrow the cd and i DUBBED it.....back before i had access to burning and shit,
    i rolled a couple of soundtracks into archive files to put on bittorrent, as well as a 5 cd argento bundle archive, but my comp has been effing up mondo lately and i havent had a chance to upload....
    "dellamorte dellamore" is a soundtrack i would love to have