Srceam Queens on VH1 (NEW reality series)

Discussion in 'General' started by baggio, Oct 24, 2008.

1. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

I was kinda shocked when they got rid of her, but was happy as she was a mega-bitch. Funny, in the first few episodes she was realy good acting and wasn't so mean and abrasive. Picked the wrong time to fly her bitch-flag.

Sierra was horrid in most the challenges, esp. the possessed one (although that was funny as fuck seeing her flop around. Christine killed in that one, that on par with Bruce Campbell IMO.

Rooting for Gabby also. She's got the look and when focused has the skills. Christine is a close second, but please, eat something girl!

As for Tanidra in Saw 7, I notice charcters from 2 on up in the credits for each despite no new scenes. I'd lay bank on this credit being a flashback sequence. Acording to IMDB, she hasn't done anything else since Saw 6.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

I'm kind of surprised at all the love for Gaby. She is cute but she has missed her marks quite alot and I thought she would have gotten the boot awhile ago. Her Zombie Performance was Very Bad.

The Bug Eyed Blonde Girl, forgot her name, was Hot. She had a Rockin' body!! Too bad, her eyes seemed to bug out at the worst time for her.

I'm surprised that they got rid of Tai, she was really good. She was Great in the Zombie Scenes.

3. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

I don't see the arrogance so much, but being a little Bitchy is always a turn on!! She didn't want to cut her hair, but I could really understand that. She looks Great with long or shorter hair. She has done quite well and I hope to see her win the Show!! She is Smokin' Hot!!

4. JIMX1975

JIMX1975 Member

I only noticed it this last episode when she started saying she was the best at playing certain roles...the other girls were just looking at each other rolling their eyes...Either way cocky or not, you are absolutely right...Smokin' Hot!!

What do you guys think of Jaime King...I didn't know the first couple of shows, but now I think I like her better than Shawnee Smith..Homa is awesome too...

5. bigdaddyhorse

Are ya'll still talking about Sierra, didn't she get the axe 2 weeks ago or am I tripping? I know if not 2 shows back, then last one for sure. Either or, she's gone.

I've always loved Jaime. Shawnee seems nice, but Jaime looks like she'd just be a blast to hang around with, plus she's still smoking hot IMO. Not saying Shawnee isn't atractive, and I usualy go brunette over blonde, but I go Jaime over Shawnee.

6. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Gone episode 6. And imo she had a small chance of winning the competition. She wasn't very good.

7. JIMX1975

JIMX1975 Member

Ya, Sierra got cut before Tai, I was getting the two names mixed up thinking Jessica was Sierra.

Just for my own benefit to make sure I got this straight:
    Christine = Skinny one
    Jessica = Brunette from New York, won a lot of leading ladies, who I meant to refer to earlier as arrogant, but hot.
    Gabby = Blonde
    Sierra = Ditzy Brunette gone a couple of weeks ago.

8. bigdaddyhorse

I'm actually good with any of the remaining 3 winning, good luck and may the best lady win!

I really dug Jesica's "Long Island psycho" in the last challenge, although Gabby came up and killed it too. I want to see both versions of that flick and was glad not to be a judge.

I was surprised Sierra wasn't gone way eariler, I always thought she was week. She seemed cool and probably fun to hang with, but was so limited and bad as an actress.

That list of characters looks and sounds right, just the top 3 left.

9. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Wanna know something creepy?

I swear on my life , I was about to post the same thing(a quick rundown of who' who.). It was going to be a response to your post about :

She is good. Something about her bothers me though, not her acting, she comes off as so arrogant. She gives a good performance pretty consistently though.

I was like, there is no way he meat Sierra. I actually used the words dim witted brunette to describe Sierra.

But I changed my mind, and erased it before I hit reply.

10. JIMX1975

JIMX1975 Member

That's funny, ya Sierra was no good at all, her performances usually made me either cringe or laugh.

11. JIMX1975

JIMX1975 Member

Good episode last night. Any of you guys see it yet? I don't want to say who won just in case you haven't.

12. bigdaddyhorse

Caught it. I think anything else I say may be a spoiler, so I leave it at that.

13. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

ooo it's finally started up again? yay! really liked the first season of this show...tho the wrong girl won. guess i'll have to check out the previous eps for the new season and get caught up.

14. bloodthrill

bloodthrill New Member

I liked who won...at her best,she truly was the best,and has a great look for horror.Kinda sexy,too.

15. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

I finally saw the final episode of Season 2.

Like the others I won't say the result, just in case.

But I was was glad who won. She deserved it. Second runner up was pretty good to. The last couple of challenges were good barometers in helping making a decision, some good tests there.

Funny thing about not revealing the winner.

Looked as if JIMX1975, bigdaddyhorse, Richard Anthony, and I were the only ones watching(or interested) this season.

I guess we are waiting for Richard Anthony to chime in to see if he watch the last episode :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  16. bigdaddyhorse

Yeah, after him we can talk freely.:)
    I always figure there are some who might be reading the thread and not posting as well, but they may get spoilers for not posting after we know those who cared enough to post have caught up.

All 3 of the finalists should get at least some DTV offers I'd think.

17. JIMX1975

JIMX1975 Member

I was waiting for you three too. I see we got some others now. I would really like to type the name of the winner. Come on Richard Anthony!! Because there is a comparison I wanted to make from both seasons.

18. deepred

deepred Member

I was happy with who won also. SIERRA cracked me up - she would really excel as a comedic actress I think ala Anna Faris. I hope there is a Season 3 but I've read ratings are poor.

19. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

So Richard Anthony, did you see the end or not? :)

20. JIMX1975

JIMX1975 Member

Gabby won!!!.....it's been long enough! I am really looking forward to seeing her in saw-3d. The first seasons winner Tanedra, I think, won the first leading actress, Gabby also won the first leading actress. I thought that was an intersesting comparison, that the judges really picked the winner the first competition.