Srceam Queens on VH1 (NEW reality series)

Discussion in 'General' started by baggio, Oct 24, 2008.

1. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

What interesting comparison? The judges really picked the winner the first competition?

Forgive me. I not following what your trying to say.

****Nevermind****

I figured out what you meant. They were both safe(Leading Lady) in week one. And both turned out to win the whole competition. In hindsight the judges picked both girls in that first week.

Also, Tanedra Howard is in Saw 3D/7. Could be a flashback scene.
    And Gabrielle West is already acting in Chillerama (2011) & the remake of Fright Night (2011) Great for her.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. JIMX1975

JIMX1975 Member

Just that the two season winners were both recognized in the first episode of their season as being the leading lady.

3. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

What a waste of Gaby in Saw 7, anyone could've played that part. Did she even talk, or just scream "no" or "stop"? I think there was a line or 2 but it was so little a part it seems like the whole TV series wasn't worth it.

Now Tanedra does come back, and it is not just a flashback. It's a meaty (compared to Gaby's), but still small role with a little something besides played scared or screaming. That was cool seeing her back on the screen.

If Rich hasn't read this yet... well, it's just too fucking late with the film out!

4. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Same here. Anybody could have played that part in the scene. They could have just ran a write in ballot contest & the winner gets a a quick walk on. Why waste these women time on the VH1 show, if its going be a throw away part. Especially since the first season's winner got a substantial screen time. The opening scene, how much better than that?

I bet this could end any chance for Season 3. Why would anyone want to enter the show?

Maybe the director personally didn't like her or felt forced to find a part for her, that they just didn't have.

She should have been one the women, that the guy was trying to save on the way to his wife. There was ZERO reason for her NOT to be one of those women.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  5. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

That was a pretty minimal role. The only thing I could think of was possibly they didn't want to show too much of her since the show hasn't played in Canada or other international markets as of yet.

6. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

I saw the Last Episode before I read this Thread but Thank You all for your consideration in not revealing the winner!! Horror Fans are the Best!!

7. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

I have to say though that I really Loved Sierra!! I don't care what anyone else thought, She was Smokin' Hot and I think she would really do well in Campy Horror Movies!! She reminds me of Charlie Spradling who is also One of My All Time Favorite Scream Queens and Smokin' Hot as well!!

I have to hand it to Gaby, I thought she was pretty bad during the first few Episodes, but she turned it around towards the end, I would like to see if she goes anywhere from here though. I Hope they do a Season 3!! It's a Fun Show and 10 Times better than most of the Reality crap that is on TV!!