Stacy is out on DVD

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by poorlogic, Dec 11, 2002.

1. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

7 months ago I got this on ebay. I was excited to say the least as I waited for it to arrive. It got here... I watched it... and I felt like shooting myself. :fuck: Thats all I'm gonna say.

Nick

2. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

3. BloodMan

This movie is awful awful! I will buy every copy of this and burn em. Thats how much I hate it. I will spend as much as possible just to see em burn!! :) I truly hate this thing.

Nick

4. CRAP!!

Well, all my fears of this fillm came true. It really is as bad as I heard it to be. In fact, it was FUCKING SHIT! Aside from some cool gore scenes, the movie was awful. It had so much potential, and that's what I'm pissed off at the most!

I'll go watch JUNK again, ahhhhh....much better.

5. BloodMan

razorbackattack... you rock!!! Tho I didn't care much for Junk, you still rock cuz you hate Stacy too!!

Nick

6. worst DVD I bought all year

haha, thanks! Oh my god...this movie was so awful! I'm still thinking about how bad it was. They should have just showed nothing but gore scenes, the so-called "story/plot" was lame as hell. Love story my ass! I felt nothing for any of the characters in this film, I wanted to see them all wiped out as soon as possible. That girl running around with that annoying bell, god...shut up already!! Words can't express just how terrible this film was. I've seen JR Bookwalter films better than this, that just shows you how bad it was! Hell, even Todd Sheets films are better! :fire:

7. BloodMan

True Dat! A terrible terrible movie. JR Bookwalter movies are pieces of art, masterpieces compared to this crapola. :)

Nick