Suspiria Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by suspiria, Jul 14, 2001.

1. suspiria

suspiria Guest

Just wondering if any of you guys have pre-ordered the Limited Edition of Suspiria and if so, from which online retailer. I am keen to pre-order it now so I don't miss out on the LE but not many stores have it up for pre-order as yet :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2001
  2. gusse

gusse New Member

I'm allso very interested in knowing where to pre-order Suspiria and Opera. I live in Sweden and have to pre-order it online somwhere where they accept VISA. Any one know where I can find such an site? Where can I make the best deal?

How long do you people reccon it to be before the Limited Edition of Suspiria will be sold out? Any chanse It'll hapen during the pre-orders you think?

3. Mattster

Mattster Guest

4. Trout

Trout Guest

I used Amazon.

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Fuck Amazon!

Just kiddin' there.

No really, SUSPIRIA and OPERA are both up for preorder at BUY.COM for $27.99. Not too shabby.

I doubt Suspriria will sell out as a pre-order, cuz they are making 60,000 copies. Maniac's LE is only 5,000, so it may...

6. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Buy.com still kinda scares me. I have had a few problems with them in the past with them shipping the wrong dvds or charging me twice for purchases.

I wonder if 800.com or deepdiscountdvd.com have them for pre-order? Guess I'll have to check it out.

Andrew - I'm salivating over that Maniac LE, should be really sweet.

7. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I've ordered probably more than 20 movies from BUY.COM and have never had a screw up, that's why I pimp 'em.

800.com has gotten surprisingly cheap lately, if you don't trust BUY I'd advise you check 'em out.

8. suspiria

suspiria Guest

9. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

10. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

Jason, 800.com customer service, I'm sure you know, kicks ass, big time! But DeepDiscountDVD has awesome prices and the free shipping going for it; and their customer service just seems to keep getting better and better. They have Maniac up for pre-order right now, at 24 for the LE, and 15 for the regular. Email them to put Suspiria up for pre-order. I emailed 'em about the new Hammers coming out, and they put 'em up. I bet they'd even match 800.com, and with the fre shipping... heyyyy!

Btw, we missed ya last night, and boyyy did you miss out!

Peace

11. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hehe, wait what happened last nite? I forget.

All I remember was Manic constantly accusing me of being MovieFan and Dave of being that angry Sarah chick.

Damn IP's, ya can never trust 'em.

12. AceRimRat

AceRimRat Guest

Amazon

I ordered from Amazon, because unlike the sites I usually order from, they had Suspiria and Opera listed, plus Basic Instinct and Total Recall, so I put all four on one order.

No Buy.com shilling, please, I hate telemarketers. ;)

13. napalm68

napalm68 Guest

I ordered it and Opera from Amazon. I have bought a LOT from them, with no problems.

Plus, Buy.com don't actually ship outside of the US...

Plus, no other online store had all the discs I wanted, available for preorder (Cat in the Brain, Opera, and Suspiria). And when I did my amazon order, I had the option of "sharing the love" (sounds pretty gay:)), and sending friends an extra 10% off. So my best friend ended up getting them for 35% off RRP, damn him. Plus I gave him a $10 promo GC, so boy, he really got a good deal on the three.

Ah well... Just a hint though if you are going to preorder, and want a bargain, let people here know. If I'd have known other people here who were wanting these when I placed my order, I could have sent them an extra 10% discount...

14. AceRimRat

AceRimRat Guest

UPDATE

DVD Empire finally caught up with the rest of the world and added Opera, so I switched my order to them - it's easier to keep track of with that Preorder Manager thing they have going. That, and I know they're rock-solid on preorders, whereas Amazon has occasionally whiffed on some of the more obscure stuff - I'd rather not chance these LEs on them, I decided.

I'm waffling. And it's not even breakfast time yet.

15. Yowie

Yowie Hologram