SUSPIRIA question

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by RyanPC, Jul 1, 2003.

1. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

I just listened to that OJ talk... :eek1: :nervous:

2. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

Art Bell rules LUNA! Remember when he got sick and he couldn't do the show for a while? I remember listening to Lynn Samuels on that station.

3. Applesngore

Applesngore Guest

My mom and stepfather used to be obsessed with Art Bell. They'd hover around some dinky radio in the kitchen late and just listen to it. I'm pretty sure it came on at night for us. It was pretty creepy.

4. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

Oh my god! I just recorded my own voice and it's frightening! I said "Terminator remember bush...power bush association remember manuver white raft...dominicus" ..... :nervous:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2003
  5. Applesngore

Applesngore Guest

Thank you, Ryan.

mogwai loves you and needs you.

6. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

It also just said something like "excuse me we have...we don't hemp (?)....." and something "you have marajuana....NO!!!!!"

7. Applesngore

Applesngore Guest

Taking it back to the topic.

I don't believe that it was the cab driver because it simply isn't possible.
    When Suzy is in the car and it's driving through the forest, the camera is tracking and when it stops there is a tree in the middle (or slightly off center) of the frame. A shadow appears, I think it's arm holding a weapon or something. My memory is hazy. So, that leads me to conclude then that the cab driver is NOT the murder.
    . I love that cab driver, he's in Inferno as well! So maybe there IS more to him...

8. Luna

Luna Guest

I especially like the scene with the cab driver where you can see Argento's crazy lookin' mug in the reflection. :)

Btw, Art Bell ROCKED (still does, though it's not technically his show anymore) and he'd left several times, mostly for his bad back, but once for a much sadder reason... I think his son had been molested by some older guy who I THINK was HIV+... so he had lots of things to tie up because of that incident. NOT a good scene. Poor guy and poor kid too! I felt so bad!

9. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

Yes Luna, that's what happened. :( Click here

10. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

Wasn't that Suzy's reflection? You're talking about the image in the windshield when the lightning flashes, right?

11. Luna

Luna Guest

Nope, there's a certain frame when she and the cab driver are speaking in the beginning... it's VERY quick but if you look at the left side of the screen on the glass/plastic that separates them, you will see Argento grinning like a madman. It probably was on a lightning flash, but it definitely was NOT Suzy. I don't remember exactly what was said right before you see him, but wow, it's freaky looking!! :D

12. betterdan

betterdan Guest

That wasn't Suzy it looked more like Argento. Pause the dvd and take a long look.

13. Cydeous

Cydeous Axxon N

That's cool... I have to check out that scene.

Luna: yes I did check it out on reversespeech.com. I love that stuff too and I wonder if there is any validity to it. Very creepy. I also loved the Area 51 outage caller. It was used on the latest Tool CD... very cool. Are Art Bell's shows available for download or is his show still airing (without him, of course)?

14. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

--Nope, there's a certain frame when she and the cab driver are speaking in the beginning... it's VERY quick but if you look at the left side of the screen on the glass/plastic that separates them, you will see Argento grinning like a madman.--

Listen you bastards. I have been reading about this for years. And try and try and try as I might, I've never found this scene. So please stop talking about it. It's really getting to me. ;)

15. Luna

Luna Guest

HA!! Ok, that does it. I'm gonna pull out my disc and take a screenshot so you can see! :D

Edited:

Here's the screenshot and the scene is 3:30 into the film.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2003
  16. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

He looks like he's shouting: "Muahahahahahahahaha!!!" :evil:

17. Luna

Luna Guest

:lol: :lol:

I just love the expression on his face. :D

18. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

Hey - thanks! :)

Now I see it. I guess that cab drver was really horrible :)

19. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

Nice shot! That is crazy!

20. Luna

Luna Guest

Hell yeah. I just LOVE his expression in that shot. :)