SUSPIRIA question

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by RyanPC, Jul 1, 2003.

1. JW77

JW77 Support Halliburton

I just went to the reverse speech site and poked around a bit.

Not to piss in anyone's punchbowl, but it set off every bullshit detector I have. Nothing has done that since I thumbed through "The Bible Code."

2. Luna

Luna Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, "The Bible Code" is pretty frightening. :D

I saw a show on TBN (The Blasphemy Network) that uses it extensively, with much psuedo-science to go around. Of course, talking about EVIL-lution and dinosaurs and how the bible code has a message for everyone and anyone who is important will be included in it, etc. Terrible!

3. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Yep, that's the shot. It actually seems to stick around for a good second. I showed that to my old roommate and he nearly shit his pants.

Like its anything new, hell Kabbalah has been around for centuries, and its just been updated for Christians who still maintain that they don't do anything mystical, of course technology makes everything OK.

4. Luna

Luna Guest

Pretty much. That's because technology was created by God and therefore, it's all in the plan, you see. If you had the book and everything, you'd know that computers ARE in the Bible Code! Yup. Technology helps to spread the Word and also to spread the wealth when dumb bastards buy all your crap to see if their name is listed in the Bible Code too. Y'know, 'cause otherwise they're just not gonna get to Heaven and you're just not gonna get your newest summer home and gaudy gold furniture.

Or so I gathered from this hour-long show on TBN.

Oh, and those Kabbalah-believing people are NOT in the Bible Code, so they're going to fry in the lake of fire.

Uhm, getting back to Suspiria... I oughta point that out to more people. Maybe I can get someone to shit his pants too. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2003
  5. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

No way, I'm telling you that's Suzy.:) Right after she holds up that paper and the cabby says "ya ya escherstrblahblah", you can see two refections of Suzy - one in the rear view and one in the plastic guard. No way that's Dario (unless I'm looking at the wrong shot). I'm sure Jessica Harper would be thrilled to hear that she looks like him though.:D

6. Applesngore

Applesngore Guest

That's funny, I can't see anythign in that pic. WheN I did see something reflected in the cab, it weas actually on the other side of the cab driver. I can't take stills or anything but next time I have Suspiria in my hands I'll try to take a digital photo.

7. Cydeous

Cydeous Axxon N

Look at the cab driver's neck!

The Bible Code is interesting but it, like many other things, have turner into a joke. The initial articles that I read were pretty cool, though. It reminds me of "Pi".

8. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

Yeah, that's a pretty creepy picture Luna. How do you make screenshots?

9. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

Argento is creepy.:eek2: :nervous:

10. Luna

Luna Guest

Okay. I did a closeup, especially for you. :D

[​IMG]

11. Luna

Luna Guest

Seriously. Jeez. Look how long the face in the pic is... there's no WAY that's her. Suzy's face is very girly and delicate. The face in the picture is long, has laugh lines like HELL and is INSANE! :D
    If you have Power DVD, you have the ability to create them. All you have to do is go into the configuration menu and select a destination folder...

Then you can hit the letter "c" during any movie and it will capture that frame. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2003
  12. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

Is that a reflection of the car light or the witch?

13. Luna

Luna Guest

The original picture or the closeup I just posted? ;)

I don't see any witch. I see the flash of lightning, probably, or maybe car headlight reflections... maybe even a VERY quick lens flare as the light flashes, but definitely no witch! :)

14. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

Your right. The top pic almost looked like the witch at the end. Her outline.

15. Applesngore

Applesngore Guest

Oh, I'm an idiot. I'm sorry, I mistook that big circle in the seperation between the driver and the customer as your drawn circle to show us where the face was. Yeah, I've seen that before, oops. Thanks, though.

16. Luna

Luna Guest

:lol: :lol:

I really want to watch Suspiria now. :banana:

17. Applesngore

Applesngore Guest

Me too. I let some stupid girl borrow my DVD and never got it back, sigh. Limited Edition. :fuck:

18. Luna

Luna Guest

AIEE! Ok, I would kill over that. :evil:

19. Applesngore

Applesngore Guest

If I see her again I'll plummet her. She's barely 5 feet tall, so I have a number of inches over her. Shouldn't be too hard.

20. Luna

Luna Guest

Never underestimate the power of a 5'2" chick. :evil: :lol: