Tell Me Something - R1/NTSC - May 14th

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by Reverenddave, Apr 10, 2002.

1. Reverenddave

Reverenddave New Member

The Korean thriller Tell Me Something is coming to Region 1 NTSC DVD on May 14th from Kino Video. MSRP is $29.95. It will be Letterboxed (1.85:1) with 5.1 Surround Sound. Language Options are Korean, English Dubbed and English Subtitles. It looks like the only Special Features are a Theatrical Trailer and a Photo Gallery.

Here's the "Pre-Book" ad from Video Store Magazine

2. DVD Connoisseur

DVD Connoisseur Active Member

Excellent news!

Great spot, Reveranddave. This certainly looks an interesting movie and its release on R1 will open the film up to a wider audience.

Anybody purchased a Kino Video release before? I'm wondering how the quality will compare with the existing releases.

3. Lindane

Lindane Guest

DVD Connoisseur:

From what I understand about your tastes in Asian film from reading your posts is that you will absolutely love this movie. I saw it a few weeks ago and thought it was very good. Almost, but not quite up there with Audition and Ring. Key word "almost". Do yourself a favor and pick it up.

4. DVD Connoisseur

Consider it done!

Cheers! I'm placing my order now....

I'll let you know what I think (I'm genuinely excited about this title).:D

5. flesh-huntr

flesh-huntr Guest

Great film...there is an excellent version available at pokerindustries.com. It includes an all-region widescreen transfer with dolby5.1, trailer, cast info, and music video. It's only 19.99 and these guys are probably the BEST place to order dvds online.

6. dvdasia62

dvdasia62 Guest

www.HKFlix.com is even better for Asian titles. Great selection, excellent delivery service and very reasonable prices. You can get the same version of "Tell Me Something" at hkflix for only $17 and change. BTW, "TMS" is one of my favorite Asian titles, almost like "Se7en" meets "Silence Of The Lambs". :)

7. DVD Connoisseur

And DDD House tend to be...

...very competitive as well.

www.dddhouse.com

So many suppliers, so many choices.:D