The 2019 Halloween Horror Movie Calendar

Discussion in 'General' started by CPT HOOK, Aug 11, 2019.

1. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

I probably missed the window on this one, as I've been out of town, but what about I Drink Your Blood? Maybe an obvious choice, but a good one!

2. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

I haven't seen it so I hadn't thought of it. So thanks! I think I will watch that soon now. But yeah, I was already rolling when you responded.

I went with Blood Feast then Zombi 2 but started with Monsters Crash the Pajama Party while everyone was still mingling and eating pizza. It worked out well. I was thinking Zombi 2 was two hours but it's just under 90 minutes. So I was able to put together a brisk show. At our age that's the most important consideration!

It's funny sometimes I overthink putting together a double feature of obscure titles. Zombi 2 and Blood Feast are well know films to us but for my straight friends it's all new to them. I realized that when I showed Re-Animator and Creepshow a few years ago. We're well versed in those two but they were completely unknown to the average person. As you say these titles are "obvious" but my normal friends never heard of any of them. So what is an obvious choice to us to them seems like an inspired choice instead.

3. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

Gonna get 47 meters down uncaged and polaroid this Tuesday.