The Annual October Horror Movie Watching Thread...SUCKAS!!

Discussion in 'General' started by maskull, Sep 27, 2010.

1. joltaddict

joltaddict New Member

You underestimate us. :D

2. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

Any / All Days
    [​IMG]
    TV Episode #8, around ?:?? ?M -
    The Nanny, Season 2; Episode 14: "I've Got a Secret" (1994) - ****/5

It's absurd how obsessed I am of scenes in tv sitcoms that talk about horror films, even if they make up movie titles (Roseanne - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzv6XwcNtKQ , Saved by the Bell, maybe Growing Pains and Home Improvement). Anyway, if you don't remember, this one references The Mummy, Friday the 13th, Silence of the Lambs, and Alfred Hitchcock, as well as having a plotline involving costumes (well, in so far as celebrities and drag queens are concerned) and the creepiness of plastic surgery. As for the episode, The Nanny's 2nd season is probably its' finest. There are almost no Niles-vs-C.C. cracks but this has perhaps Val's funniest moments, especially the office scene, and a rare moment- physical comedy shenanigans with Fran and C.C. working together. They really don't make 'em like this anymore, sadly. A lot of Reba's, Whoopi's, and Kirstie Alley shows may have tried, but The Nanny has the edge on B-list celebrity ensembles. The jokes are both sophisticated and middle-brow, the comic timing and physical comedy is excellent from all, the writing is great, and unlike a lot of badly dated family sitcoms, the early seasons of The Nanny stand up to repeat viewings.

October 6th
    [​IMG]
    Movie #23, sometime after 4:00 PM -
    Scrooged (1988) - **1/2/5

I'm never in the mood to watch this for Christmas or Thanksgiving (can you blame me?). And there's probably a reason for that- drunken dark humor and coked-up sentimentality do not mix. Frank Cross the villain is a friggin' riot. Frank Cross the humanitarian is silly, ingenuine, and nothing more than a test run for the much better change-of-heart Murray has in the truly uplifting Groundhog Day. However, the supporting cast is to die for (though they could have worked on David Johansen's part a bit), the monster stuff is great, the music score racks up more than a little dread (is this Richard Donner gearing up for Tales from the Crypt or what?), and the look of the film is amazing. If only the damn story could get it together. The ending is an utter meltdown. Absolutely embarrassing, for all invovled.

October 7th
    [​IMG]
    Movie #24, sometime after 3:00 PM -
    The Witches (1990) - ***1/2/5

Those childhood favorites are usually never as great as you remember them. It's just a little too light and simplistic throughout, and the music doesn't always hold up its' end. But; Luke is refreshingly less obnoxious than most kid characters from fantasy films, the camerawork is very unique and fun (this is, criminally, one of two Roeg films I've seen), the cast is incredible (especially Anjelica Huston, who almost sadly looks so much younger and sexier here than as Morticia in either Addams Family film), and the infamous (should be, by now) boardroom scene earns its' freaky reputation.

Official Counters
    Almost-gags (times I almost had to cover my mouth): 1 (House by the Cemetery)
    Jumps (times I actually leapt in my chair): 3 (Hell Night, Nightmare on Elm Street 5, Alone in the Dark)
    So far watched: 8 TV episodes, 24 Movies (by ?:?? P.M., October 6th)

3. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

[​IMG]
    Title: Boogeymen: The Killer Compilation
    Year: 2001
    Director:
    Rating: NR
    Length: 58 Min.
    Video: Full Frame 1.33:1
    Audio: English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, English: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
    Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

Stars:
    Doug Bradley
    Grace Kirby
    Simon Bamford
    Nicholas Vince
    Andrew Robinson
    Ashley Laurence

Plot:
    The scariest boogeymen ever to appear on film!
    Together for the first time!
    In the ultimate horror experience!

The Killer Compilation Of Scenes From:
    Pinhead: Clive Barker's Hellraiser
    Freddy Kreuger: A Nightmare on Elm Street
    Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Ghostface: Scream
    Chucky: Child's Play 2
    Candyman: Candyman
    Leprechaun: Leprechaun
    Simon: The Ugly
    Wishmaster: Wishmaster
    Camilla: The Guardian
    Fisherman: I Know What You Did Last Summer
    The Dentist: The Dentist
    The Tall Man: Phantasm
    Blade: Puppetmaster
    Norman Bates: Psycho
    Jason Voorhees: Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
    Michael Myers: Halloween

Extras:
    Scene Access
    Audio Commentary
    Bonus Trailers
    Production Notes
    Interactive Games
    DVD-ROM Content

My Thoughts:
    It has been years since I watched this disc. It has been up over 7yrs. So long in fact I forgot what this disc was. when I popped it in I was thinking it was a documentary. But it is no more then a clip show.... showing scenes from different horror movies. But it is still a fun watch. I would say that this would have given me an idea of what I wanted to watch next... but not today. I wanted to see them all again... and now can't decide what I want to pop in next.

My Rating: 4/5

Count:
    Movie Count: 23
    TV Ep. Count: 11
    Other Count: 2
    Time Started: 6:30am

4. DVD-fanatic-9

October 8th
    [​IMG]
    TV Episode #9, around 7:00 AM -
    Raggedy Ann and Andy in 'The Pumpkin Who Couldn't Smile' (1979) - ****1/2/5

Chockful of quirky humor (the cop scene in hysterical, as are half of Andy's lines- she gets the brains, he gets all the good jokes), personality, and warmth (I almost cried). It's a quick-fix for nostalgia, but it actually is very well-animated and the story is very satisfying (even if it's overly simple, and the pumpkin's dialogue is incredibly repetitious).

Official Counters
    Jumps (times I actually leapt in my chair): 3 (Hell Night, Nightmare on Elm Street 5, Alone in the Dark)
    So far watched: 9 TV episodes, 24 Movies (by ?:?? A.M., October 7th)

5. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

[​IMG]
    Title: Criss Angel: Mindfreak: Halloween
    Year: 2005
    Director:
    Length: 43 Min.
    Audio: English: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
    Subtitles: N/A

Stars:
    Criss Angel

Plot:
    Magic's biggest star hosts a Halloween extravaganza, filled with tricks and treats--and mystifyer Criss Angel's freakiest feat yet!

The Mindfreak himself descends upon Hollywood's famous Magic Castle and his hometown in New York to deliver the most cutting-edge and death-defying demonstrations in magic today. Criss crashes Joaquin Ayala's performance when he literally jumps into the body of the unsuspecting magician in the never-before-seen "Matrix" effect before hitting amazed audiences with mysticism and mentalism from the Magic Castle stage. Before Halloween ends, Criss will be shackled, handcuffed, and nailed into a pine casket en route to an industrial BioChipper as friends, fans, and family look on in horror.

Lock the doors... turn on the lights... and prepare to experience Halloween... Criss Angel style.

Extras:
    Scene Access
    Two Best of Episodes from Season One

My Thoughts:
    This is really the first time I actually took the time and watch something of Criss Angel. I have seen clips of him here and there before... but never a full show. He is a little too much of a rocker for my taste... but I have to admit he can put on a fantastic show. I like all the up close and personal stuff he has done with the audience... and the main trick of the coffin through the wood chipper... while I seen the whole actually going through the chipper coming it is still an amazing trick. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I may have to seek out the season sets of his show now.

Count:
    Movie Count: 23
    TV Ep. Count: 12
    Time Started: 8:00am

6. VincentPrice

VincentPrice New Member

10/6.
    27. The Mystery of the Wax Museum-1933: ***
    28. House of Wax-1953: ****
    29. House of Wax-2005: ***1/2
    Kinda lost interest in the first one halfway through, looked good for a movie made in '33 though. '53 is a classic and one of Vincent Price's best. Enjoy the remake for what it is, Dark Castle films may not be perfect but they know how to do set design and tend to look fantastic, also pretty damn brutal violence, too.

30. Black Christmas-1974: *****
    31. Black Christmas-2006: ***1/2
    Original is a classic and one of my favorite movies ever, remake is pretty much on par with the House of Wax[/b[ remake, looks great/is entertaining/is pretty gory.

32. The Descent-2005: ****1/2
    33. The Descent: Part 2-2009: ****
    Love the first, dug the second.

10/7
    34. The Attic-1980: **1/2
    Only good whenever Ray Milland was on screen, otherwise it was pretty fucking dull.

35. Sometimes Aunt Martha Does Dreadful Things-1971: **1/2
    A weird fucking movie about a thief who dresses up as an old lady and is obsessed with keeping his friend to himself, it's just an odd movie.

36. The Wolf Man-1941: *****
    37. Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man-1943: ***1/2
    38. She-Wolf of London-1946: ***
    39. Werewolf of London-1935: ***
    First is a classic, second not as good but still solid, the last two were just barely okay. She-Wolf was especially annoying considering it's basically all about a stupid teenage girl who believes stupid shit people tell her.

7. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

[​IMG]
    Title: Critters: 4 Film Favorites
    Year: 1986
    Director: Stephen Herek
    Rating: PG-13
    Length: 86 Min.
    Video: Anamorphic Widescreen 1.85:1, Pan & Scan 1.33:1
    Audio: English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, English: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround
    Subtitles: English

Stars:
    Dee Wallace Stone
    M. Emmet Walsh
    Billy Green Bush
    Scott Grimes
    Nadine Van Der Velde
    Don Opper

Plot:
    It's no picnic for the Brown family when a lethal litter of carnivorous aliens arrives unannounced at their Kansas farm. Trapped in a deadly nightmare, the terrified Browns fight for their lives against the attacking bloodthirsty monsters. But it's a losing battle until two intergalactic bounty hunters arrive, determined to blow the hellish creatures off the planet! It's an alien adventure, full of action and just crawling with CRITTERS!

Extras:
    Scene Access
    Feature Trailers
    Bonus Trailers
    DVD-ROM Content
    Closed Captioned

My Thoughts:
    Well... this one is a real blast from the past for me.I used to watch the Critter movies all the time when they first came out. But this is the first time I seen them in a good 15 to 20 years! I still found this to be a fun and entertaining movie. The Critters is just a blast to watch... and you can't help but to chuckle at some of the subtitles of what the Critters are saying. After all these years this movie held up rather well for me. I just hope now the next 3 did as well. Though I really can't remember them at all.

Count:
    Movie Count: 24
    Time Started: 10:00am

8. Slackjaw83

Slackjaw83 Lonely St. Tattooer

Movie #12 : "Night Train to Terror" (1985)

[​IMG]

Words can't describe how awesome this is. No matter what I write, it can't possibly do it justice. I've never seen a film like it. EVER. It's low budget, cheesy, & just SO FUN! A handful of shorts (aka unfinished films whose shot footage was available to the producers of this film...) wrapped in the wackiest book-end story (involving God, played by himself, and Satan, played by "Lu Sifer" and a terrible rock band...) ever and 4 musical numbers (all of which are the same song BTW). The shorts have some great moments of terrible puppet work and awful (yet amazing) stop motion animation, and feature Richard (Bull from Night Court) Moll in not 1, but 2 roles! Don't even think about missing it! Watch it NOW!

9. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

[​IMG]
    Title: Cremains
    Year: 2000
    Director: Steve Sessions
    Length: 107 Min.
    Audio: English: :
    Subtitles: N/A

Stars:
    Dick Dyszel
    Eleanor Herman
    Rhiannon
    Martin Richard Campbell
    Chester Delacruz
    Debbie Rochon

Plot:
    Cremains is a macabre, twisted and sexy horror anthology in the tradition of Tales from the Crypt, Asylum, and The House That Dripped Blood !

A funeral director accused of mixing the ashes of cremated bodies faces interrogation from his sinister captors. He is forced into telling them other frightening, real-life tales of terror and gruesome goings-on that he has collected during his years in the death business. What ensues is a foursome of horrifying stories featuring demented serial killers, lesbian vampires, brutal bondage murders, town sacrifices, and a resurrection gone unspeakably wrong, ending with a creepy little monstrosity called "The Cremainder."

Prepare to descend into the ghastly world of Cremains...where being scared to death will never make you feel so alive.

Extras:
    Bonus Trailers
    Featurettes
    Outtakes/Bloopers

My Thoughts:
    This is one of those extreme low-budget films. It was one of the DVDs that was recently given to me. I expected it to be worse then what it was. Sure it was basically like watching a student film. But I found it entertaining all the same. I liked the final story in this anthology the best. Though it seemed like while the writers had good ideas of each of the stories themselves... they had a bit of trouble getting a decent ending for the most of them.

My Rating: 2.5/5

Count:
    Movie Count: 25
    Time Started: 12:00pm

10. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

SPAWNINGBLUE'S 2010 OCTOBER HORROR MOVIE WATCHING

Bold = first time viewing. Rating out of 10.

October
    The Monster Squad (1987) 9/10
    Night of the Creeps (1986) 7.5/10
    Are You Afraid of the Dark S:1 - The Tale of the Twisted Claw (1992) 7/10
    The Office S:2 - Halloween (2005) 7/10
    The Dark (1979) 6.5/10
    C.H.U.D. (1984) 8/10
    REC (2007) 8.5/10
    Pieces (1982) 7.5/10
    The Being (1983) 6/10
    Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror (1980) 7/10
    One Dark Night (1983) 7/10
    Girls Nite Out (1984) 8/10
    Home Improvement S:2 - Haunting of Taylor House (1992) 8/10
    Groovie Goolies S:1 - 1-2-3 (1970) 5/10
    Howling 2: Your Sister Is a Werewolf (1985) 7.5/10

Groovie Goolies S:1 - 1-2-3 - I don't really know what to think of this show. I don't remember it as a kid so I have no nostalgia for it. I like the designs used for the show (Has that Munsters vibe) and all the monsters they use, especially the Wolfman who wears shorts and sandals and talks with a Jamaican accent. But at the same time, it is all over the place structure wise. I know this is a kids cartoon, but there isn't even a story or theme, at least with the episode I watched. It was just a bunch of jokes, then a mini kind of story, then a song, then some more jokes and another song and it was over. I'll watch a few more and see if I can into it.

Howling 2: Your Sister Is a Werewolf - This movie was insanely awesome! It is at the top of the heap of the so bad it's good category, sitting next to Troll 2. Here's just some of the awesomeness that is included in this film: ridiculous amounts of unnecessary nudity, including a Wolf orgy, Christopher Lee wearing devo sunglasses, terrible acting from all around, a midget wolf hunter who's eyes explode out, and the best part of it all, a nude scene repeated over and over throughout the end credits. This is a movie you have to see to believe. Like what were they thinking? And with the end credits, I'm guessing they knew the movie was terrible so said what the hell, why not. Didn't the first movie do well? Why did that movie have decent effects and this one looks like they were done by a high school student? There are so many questions to ask about this movie that they are probably just left better unanswered so this movie can just be enjoyed as the train wreck that it is. I promise you, you will never be bored and you won't be able to look away, that I guarantee!

11. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Yeah I have been enjoying everyone's comments on the films. I have checked out a few trailers and added some movies to my want list thanks to this thread.

12. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

[​IMG]
    Are You Afraid of the Dark?
    A group of kids (the Midnight Society) get together in the woods, and tell ghost stories.

Episode Watched:
    Tale of the Midnight Madness
    An old movie theater in danger of being shut down is suddenly revived when Dr. Vink shows up with his classic horror movies and begins to attract a larger audience. Things appear to be going fine, that is until the vampire from one of his movies begins to escape from the film and attack real people.

My Thoughts:
    Brittany wanted me to watch an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark with her today as she was up to a vampire episode that I never seen before. As much as I love anything to do with Vampires... I quickly agreed. I really liked the make-up job for the Nosferatu like vampire in this episode. It was also a right fun episode. I enjoyed watching it with her.

Count:
    Movie Count: 25
    TV Ep. Count: 13
    Time Started: 4:00pm

13. hulkyduck

hulkyduck Active Member

october 8th

19. NIGHT OF THE DEMONS (1988)
    Classic 80s fun with a group of teenagers at a halloween party that unleash some demons that start picking them off one by one , every staple needed for a classic halloween film... a haunted house, bloodthirsty demons, a halloween party and drunk horny teens. one of the best halloween movies. 5/5

20. DEEP RED (1975)
    Classic giallo from Dario Argenta and one of the best if not the best of the genre. in my eyes not as good as suspiria but up their as the best of his work.
    5/5

14. Hatchetwarrior

Hatchetwarrior Well-Known Member

October 8th
    [​IMG][​IMG]

16) Uzumaki: Quite possibly one of the must biazrre films I've ever seen, even by Asian standards. I'm 100% sure how I feel about this one yet. (7/10)

17) Junk: An off the wall Japanese zombie flick that kicks ass from start to finish. Plenty of blood and action to go around and not to mention cheestastic acting to boot! (7/10)

15. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

[​IMG]
    Title: Dark Night of the Scarecrow
    Year: 1981
    Director: Frank De Felitta
    Length: 97 Min.
    Audio: English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, English: Dolby Digital: Mono, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
    Subtitles: English, Spanish

Stars:
    Charles Durning
    Robert F. Lyons
    Claude Earl Jones
    Lane Smith
    Tonya Crowe
    Larry Drake

Plot:
    When young Marylee Williams (Tonya Crowe) is found viciously mauled, all hell breaks loose in her small rural town. Officious Postmaster Otis P. Hazelrigg (Charles Durning) leads a gang of bigots in pursuit of the suspect; her mentally challenged friend Bubba Ritter (Larry Drake). Finding him hiding inside a scarecrow, they exact brutal mob "justice"...only to discover a tragic mistake! Now a strange apparition stalks the land seeking each of them out, as the legend of the Scarecrow begins.

Extras:
    Audio Commentary
    Feature Trailers

My Thoughts:
    After all the good things I heard about this movie here recently... it was a bit difficult going into it without having high hopes. But thankfully it didn't matter... as I enjoyed every minute of this one. I can't believe I never seen this movie over the years... as it is something I would normally make sure I would see. Of course I was only 12yrs old at the time it originally aired... but I would imagine it has shown since then as well.

The first thing I did when I popped in the DVD is watch the original CBS promo trailer. And wow... did that bring back some memories... as I used to watch a lot of those Saturday Night Movies. So to me while it is just a little thing... I really like having this extra on the disc.

I also enjoyed all the familiar faces in this movie. I really enjoyed Larry Drake for what time he was in this one. And then there was Lane Smith who I enjoyed as Perry White on Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. Anyway... as I said... I enjoyed this one very much. I definitely can see myself watching this one again.

My Rating: 4.5/5

Count:
    Movie Count: 26
    TV Ep. Count: 13
    Time Started: 5:00pm

16. cameron_lodge

cameron_lodge New Member

10/1
    Inside (À l'intérieur)
    The Blob (1988)
    Breeders

10/2
    Videodrome
    The Video Dead
    TerrorVision

10/3
    Slither

10/4
    The Devil's Backbone

10/6
    Vampire Circus
    Had not seen this one in a long time. A local channel in Phoenix used to occasionally show it late nights circa 1980-1982. I'm not sure if I ever actually made it all the way through a full viewing before now because it freaked me out so bad when I was a kid. Watching it now, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of gore and nudity.

10/7
    Planet Of The Vampires

17. DVD-fanatic-9

October 5th
    [​IMG]
    Movie #25, sometime after 6:00 PM -
    Jaws 3 (1982) - **/5

I genuinely hate Jaws. And back in the VHS days, I remember rather liking this sequel. Times have changed. I doubt anyone would have to explain what's wrong with this one. It's not always complete crap but it's often so dull, you won't care if anything's working. Some of the acting is painfully bad (likely making a change for the series- I never made it all the way through Jaws 2), the dialogue is trash, and the characters aren't interesting. Some of the Sea World stuff looks cool and the widescreen makes it slightly attractive but it's, very much like the first film, a sentimental puddle (the final freeze-frame is one of the most ridiculous things in the history of the genre and easily the most nauseating thing in the film).

October 6th
    [​IMG]
    Movie #26, sometime after 3:00 AM -
    (A) Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988) - **1/2/5

Excellent music score. Great camerawork. Usually flawless special effects. Visually breath-taking. The story, the acting, and everything else on the other hand? Worthless.

October 7th
    [​IMG]
    Movie #27, around 4:30 AM -
    Sleepaway Camp 3: Teenage Wasteland (1988) - **1/2/5

Conceptually, this is easily superior to the truly shitty Unhappy Campers. Now, that film may have been a little scarier and had better "kills"... but think about it. The special effects are so bad, the writing is garbage, and the acting is horrid. What exactly do better death scenes really add? Not to mention, both Pamela Springsteen sequels were hacked to ribbons on home video anyway. All these movies have left are the quality of their concepts. And that's why this panned sequel is much better than the crew's previous try, which amounted to a z-grade copy of something by Troma. We have an actual plot here instead of just a string of 'outrageous' novelty killing set-ups (and on that level, Serial Mom beat the everloving shit out it 6 years later anyway), Angela has some real character development, as do the film's token lovebird couple, the "name every character after pop culture figures" gimmick ties in to the concept (the "privilaged" kids named after The Brady Bunch offspring), and there are some seriously clever turns along the way (from the payoff to the one-liners to the final scene with Marcia and Tony) to help balance out the sleaze (again; Troma did it better), the cheap quality to the effects, and the bottom-of-the-barrel acting.

[​IMG]
    Movie #28, around 6:00 AM -
    Evil Clutch (1988) - ****/5

I haven't come across anyone with a serious opinion on this film yet. So, I doubt I have anything to lose when I say this is a real gem in the Euro-horror trash heap. As a matter of fact, as far as consistency goes, this is like the Fulci film that never was. The gore effects are nothing to take your breath away and Cindy is pure cliche, but the schlocky stuff here never distracts from the dirty, dingy, nasty mood or the hypnotically buzzy camerawork- I was so completely engrossed in this highly freaky thing. I loved every minute of it!! It's cheap, yes (especially in terms of plot), and it rips off any number of other movies (The Shining, Phenomena, Evil Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Demons) but it's so damn effective. Mostly due to the stellar music score and various sound effects. Which truly elevate the other bizarre elements, that could be ho-hum in another movie, to a fever pitch of insanity.

[​IMG]
    Movie #29, around 7:45 AM -
    Poltergeist III (198?) - ***/5

The drama is seriously flawed, to say the least. The story is clogged (though the "mass hypnosis" idea is good for a lot). Several pieces of the dialogue are needlessly lifted from the first film. And some of the acting is downright insufferable (someone please shoot Kip Wentz). But this is such a professionally made spookshow with so many spectacular FX sequences and set-pieces, that it shames nearly all other weepy ghost flicks from the 80's to today. Not to mention that, finally, the safe feeling to the previous films is gone. This is no Spielbergian adventure thrill-ride. It may easily be the weakest of the original trilogy, but it has the strongest dark mood and feels the most like a horror film. Also, the big budget makes it look so damn good. Though it's still not nearly competition for the criminally underrated Jason Takes Manhattan, they share many similarities.

Official Counters
    Jumps (times I actually leapt in my chair): 4 (Hell Night, Nightmare on Elm Street 5, Alone in the Dark, Evil Clutch)
    So far watched: 9 TV episodes, 29 Movies (by 9:30 A.M., October 7th)

18. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

12. Offerings
    -My pace is slipping a bit, and I know I need to step it up to meet my goal for the month. All I managed today was this one, which is an entertaining ripoff of Halloween. The killer is not even close to a match for Myers though....a nondescript chunky dude with no mask. The killings are not very memorable either, but I still enjoyed this. The sheriff is remarkably nonchalant about the titular "offerings" that the killer keeps leaving the Laurie-facsimile, including a severed human ear and nose. The most remarkable thing is the music in the movie, which in several parts directly copies the Carpenter score without even bothering to make slight alterations....what the hell, I liked it anyway......6/10.
    -38 to go to reach 50!

19. othervoice1

othervoice1 Well-Known Member

Oct 8: Suck (2009) on blu - better than I thought it would be - fun flick

20. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

I just watched VAMPYRES, the one by Jose Larraz that was put out by Blue Underground. It SUCKED just as much as the first 8 times I watched it!