The Clown at Midnight

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by mkfan99, Jun 16, 2009.

1. mkfan99

mkfan99 New Member

I feel like I'm one of the only fans out there! I love the whole atmosphere of the movie, the killings are nice, and the acting could've been better. All-in-all, it's one of my favorite horror movies. Anyway, does anyone know if it'll get a DVD or Blu-ray release? I think they did a German release? Not sure. Outta all the horror movies they've released over the years... why not The Clown at Midnight? Thanks to anyone who could reply. :)

2. unstoppable

unstoppable Guest

Ive only seen the vhs release. This was really good. Christopher Plummer makes a great bad guy. The clown thing was really creepy.

3. JoseCocodrilo

JoseCocodrilo New Member

I liked this movie as well, the hatchet in the face of Margot Kidder was cool, i liked Tatiana Aly too, but i thought that her chase scene could be a little bit longer and her death gorier. The clown was really creepy, i was afraid of clowns when i was little. An the using of The "I pagliacci" opera was really great, i think that they could do some horror movies about operas, some of them are really obscure and creepy, as the using of "macbeth" in Dario Argento's "Opera".

4. JoseCocodrilo

JoseCocodrilo New Member

Oh i forgot, i think there's a Spanish dvd release too, i download the cover a little while ago.

[​IMG]

5. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

Just stumbled across this on Amazon. I had no idea that The Clown At Midnight had made it to DVD!

It was released last October in a double feature DVD with Phantom Racer. Each movie has their own disc. According to the reviews, Clown is in fullscreen and has no extras included.

But still, interesting to know this is available on DVD. I'm gonna stick with my VHS for now though.

[​IMG]