The Devil's Rejects (HOTC part 2)

Discussion in 'General' started by rxfiend, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Tuzotonic

Tuzotonic Guest

Yikes, she looks terrible. I almost didn't recognize her. I'm hoping this movie will be even crazies than the first one. I know I am probably one of the few people who thought this but I thought House of 1,000 Corpses would be an all out assult on decency. That's what I was hoping for. Maybe the uncut version was like that.

2. ScarredGod

ScarredGod Guest

actually i noticed her looking this rough in the interview segments on the 1000 Corpses DVD. i was shocked, she looked so young and cute in the movie, and so umm rough in real life. thats movie magic for ya i guess.

3. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Jesus, this movies looks better than I expected! I liked the first film and am glad it was successful so Zombie - who I think is quite a talented director, and from what I've heard of his commentary a very intelligent and nice man - can have a good career in the movie business. This sequel looks very fun, glad to see Ken Foree and Michael Berryman in there as well as the rest of the cast.

I will be seeing this, hopefully it gets a wide theatrical release. :)

4. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

Well, by now she's 34. So its natural she looks older seeing how the first film was shot almost 5 years ago.

5. Agent Z

Agent Z "Get to the river...

6. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Blabbermouth - Blistering.com has uploaded photos from the "The Devil's Rejects" advance first-look genre screening, which took place Tuesday (March 22) at the Lions Gate Screening Room in Santa Monica, CA.

[​IMG]

7. onebyone

onebyone Guest

Thanks for the link thrash. I am pretty excited about this movie and want every bit of info. In other news, your icon rocks.

8. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Thanks for the compliment onebyone and your welcome for that tidbit of news. I can't wait to see Devil's Rejects in the theaters. ;) Captain Spaulding is my favorite character in the original movie. And I am definitely going to go see Sin City in the theaters in the coming weeks. :D

9. Agent Z

10. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

will pass at theaters and buy on dvd just like i did with house of 1000 corpses

11. allmessedup

allmessedup It's beer time.

I didn't like the first one a whole lot, but one thing I do like about Zombie is his respect for the performers of the past. But still..I'll pass on theaters and RENT on DVD, as I did with the first one. Hopefully this time the DVD menus screens won't be better than the actual movie.

12. Agent Z

13. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

I like that poster. Very similar to something you'd see on an old exploitation film.

14. tobaccoman

tobaccoman White, Proud, and Stupid

I'll check this out in theatres. I waited so f'n long for the first one to be released and when it finally was, the theatres in my town (Bismarck, ND) wouldn't play it. I had to watch it for the first time downloaded on the computer. My roommate bought the dvd right away when it was released which will hold me over until an uncut (even deleted scenes/footage in the extras) is released. I really hope Rob Zombie moves on to another project after this though, 'cuz I would really like to see what else he can come up with.

15. Agent Z

16. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

That's not the official poster, is it? I like it. :)

17. betterdan

betterdan Guest

I'll go see this one and if I end up not liking it I can always shove a Planet of the Apes doll up Haig's ass.

18. Agent Z

19. Surnom

Surnom New Member

That was called a "teaser poster" on UHM... but they got it from b-d too, so i guess this post doesn't tells anything...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  20. I have this poster:

[​IMG]