"The Final Terror" finally on DVD!

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Matt89, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

I just came across this release on Amazon.com, and I was wondering if anybody may have picked it up already. It looks to be released by one of those companies like Platinum or something. Same type of deal, I guess. Also seems like they forgot to put the "The" in the title, and just named this release "Final Terror". I've ordered it from a store near my house, but I was wondering if anybody here had picked it up and whether they can give me any details on it. (eg. image quality, uncut, any features at all, etc) But at least this movie has finally made it to DVD. (Cover art's terrible, though.)

Here's the cover art:
    [​IMG]

~Matt

2. There's a thread about this in the general forum somewhere.

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

4. My copy is on the way. Not expecting much from it though, but just glad it's on DVD anyway! Doesn't look like any other company is going to release a better version anytime soon.

5. onebyone

onebyone Guest

The DVD quality is very, very, very bad. The first 15 minutes looked especially crap on my system. However, I didn't have a VHS copy and it only cost a few bucks, so I am not going to complain about it. It is better than nothing, and if a better one comes along, I can double dip without feeling ripped off.

6. Yeah I like this movie a lot so I would definitely double dip on it, just like how I'm double-dipping on DON'T GO IN THE HOUSE.

So...don't worry "bigger" DVD companies, we'll still BUY the GOOD versions if you make 'em! :D

7. Got my copy today and....there was NO DVD inside the case! How nice... :rolleyes:

I guess that's what I get for buying a crap-quality DVD from a shitty company. Fuck you, 905 Entertainment, whoever you are! :fuck:

8. walkingdude

walkingdude Megatron

:lol: What a rip off!I got a copy of I Spit on Your Grave that had no disc in it one time.Surely you can send it back.

9. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

That blows. I've actually never had that happen with a DVD, but it happened once with a Metal Blade CD a few years back.

905 Entertainment were previously Trinity Home Entertainment.

10. Stige

Stige Active Member

I cancelled my order here and now, maybe a better release will show up soon