THE GOAT SUCKER - My tribute to Something Weird

Discussion in 'General' started by mcchrist, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

How are the shirts coming along? Can we order both the DVD and shirt and get both shipped at the same time?

2. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

We're supposed to have a load of shirts ready for the screening. I need to put that info up on the store section. Go ahead and pre-order them.

3. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

Hey Mods: I don't know if anybody is out there listening, but is there a way we could keep certain people off of this thread? I just got a LONG email from one of the board members here, and I really don't need to deal with it, I don't think I deserve this. I can delete their emails, but I would like to know that I am able to come over and view this thread without being attacked. We worked hard on this film, and I think it's the least I deserve. Thanks.

4. dwatts

dwatts New Member

**This post was in reply to a post from Mok, which is now deleted**

Sorry Mok, but I doubt you know all the details, so it's best not make assumptions. I am not here to defend anyone. Tawny replied to a comment I made, totally on-topic, with sarcasm - and then claimed to be insulted when I responded. If my reply offended her, well it's easy to avoid by not posting sarcastic comments back at me.

Aside from that, it's improper posting what she did above publicly. The only reason Tawny did that is because she likes to send people PM's, and then turn her PM ability off so the person can't reply. How daft is that? And yes, she did this to me in the past - so I know what I'm talking about. The place for her above comment is PM's, imo. So why doesn't she just turn them on and have done with it? Further, if she doesn't want people sending messages to her, perhaps she should desist from sending messages to them in the first place? No-one came in this thread just to attack her, believe me.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005
  5. Mok

Mok Family is Forever

I see what you're saying. That is based off the assumption that she was being sarcastic in her reply, which I didn't think at first, but now that you pointed it out, I can see how you'd assume that. I shouldn't step in anyway - deleting post...

Goatsucker..

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005
  6. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Hey MC, I want to get a 2XL black Cultstitch shirt and the Goat Sucker DVD all at once. When will both be ready for simultanious shipping?

7. dwatts

dwatts New Member

--I see what you're saying. That is based off the assumption that she was being sarcastic in her reply, which I didn't think at first, but now that you pointed it out, I can see how you'd assume that.--

If I was in error in my assumption, then I have no issue apologizing. However, for obvious reasons I cannot PM her about it. Anyway, this request has basically just taken the thread off topic, which it was intended to avoid... weird how message boards work isn't it :D

8. Tawny

Listen dwatts, I turned off my pm's because I don't have time in my life to deal with stalkers. You and Luna both. Why do you feel the need to send me page long, OBSCENE emails/pm's when you don't even know me. It's pretty scary actually, and you really need to just leave me alone.

9. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

This isn't being fair to MC you all. Start a new thread about these sorts of problems. Don't dump all this drama into this thread, its not needed.

10. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Apologies to McChrist for sure.

Tawny - I actually REPLIED TO A MESSAGE YOU SENT ME. So get it straight. I would never have sent you anything without you writing first. So tell it like it is without your fantasies. Stalker... give me a break. Now, turn on your PM and send me messages if you must. Or let it drop.

11. Tawny

Dude, I did let it drop days ago, only to wake up this morning to bullshit. If dwatts and Luna are gonna be able to stay on the thread with their bad behaviour, you might as well close the thread now. And dwatts, don't fool yourself you are nothing short of a stalker. I'm sure when I did pm you it was to ask you to leave me alone, and you write back with pages of obscenities. You guys seriously just need to leave me alone from now on. Seriously life it too short for this shit. This is why I hate Horrordvds sometimes.

12. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Tawny - why do you persist? Only *you* are perpetuating this "bad behaviour" in the thread. Why do you think it is okay for you to come here and write what you want - naming me - but it's not okay if I respond?

I never replied with "pages of obscenities". And a stalker? I have not messaged you once since you instigated communication with myself - months and months ago. I have not messaged or emailed you in perhaps a YEAR. Some "stalker". You messaged an attack to me, which was in PM so really should stay there - and I replied. It's history, but you posted sarcasm to an innocent post in this thread, which is what started the above. And now you continue on with attacks on me in THIS thread, publicly, all the time asking that forum members get banned from it because of PRIVATE EMAILS happening away from the board THAT YOU STARTED.

I promise you - if you do not write to me, I will not write to you. I seriously have better things to be doing. If you don't want me to reply here, why name me in your posts? Sorry, I don't get it. Just turn on your PMs, take it there, and delete those you don't want to read. And oh.... don't write to people you don't want communication with.....

13. Tawny

Well then why can't you just agree to stay off of the thread and we won't have to deal with each other?

14. dwatts

dwatts New Member

I come to this thread to see what McChrist is up to, and to see the response from the other board members. I don't come on here to talk to you - to attack you - or to communicate with you. I have zero interest in you, and I seriously doubt anything you do, or will ever do, will have the faintest interest to me. I expect this is entirely mutual. I'm not going to avoid the thread simply because you post in it, the very idea seems rather silly to me.

All that needs to happen here is for you to let it drop. Turn on PM, take you nagging there. Simple. Oh, and don't post sarcasistic remarks to posts I make, which were totally on topic. Is this really so difficult for you? Why not face the fact that you're starting all this for no good reason. You don't want replies from people you message... so why message them? It's bizarre.

15. Tawny

You are bizarre. I will drop it. But I will also say if Luna keeps up with the perverted threatening emails I will consider it harassment.

16. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

I don't want this thread closed so its time to get back to the subject at hand....The Goat Sucker.

17. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

Tawny's not content with just wrecking homes, she's now moving on to threads on this board. :rolleyes:

18. Tawny

Wrecking homes? See what are you fucking talking about you are all just assholes.

19. WOW that was a really fucking LOW LOW blow.

20. Luna

Luna Guest

There were no perverted threats in my email and you know it, but since you are an attention whore, instead of responding to me via PM or email, you've brought the drama back here. I don't even want to talk about it here, at all, because this is McChrist's thread and I actually didn't respond to TWO dumb messages you posted here after he stepped in, out of respect for him and his project. I had let it go. In fact, the morning after I had dropped it, you fired off a ridiculous PM to ME, and then disabled your PMs entirely so I couldn't respond to it. If you hadn't been a gigantic PUSSY about it, we could have kept this to PMs, but no, you were clearly afraid of what I had to say in response, even though in your strange PM to me you declared that you're not scared of "us guys". What the hell did that even mean? Nobody cares about you enough to threaten you, and for what, exactly? So you disabled PMs before I could respond, basically, in fear... of the INTERNET. And stalking? Please. You can't stalk what's left wide open for everyone to see.

I don't even know why you're arguing with dwatts, as he had nothing to do with the PM you sent me, or the email I sent you in response.

Take it to PMs or drop the fucking subject already. This is ridiculous. I won't let you make baseless accusations about me OR anyone else here, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.