THE GOAT SUCKER - My tribute to Something Weird

Discussion in 'General' started by mcchrist, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number Six

Number Six I am not a number...

I think some people here owe mcchrist a HUGE apology. I don't know what the fuck is even going on, I just know it's totally disrespectful to not only him, but his film as well.

2. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

I have the email and it is perverted, you are disgusting. I'm willing to show it to the Mods or the authorities or whoever if you just don't leave me alone already. And you can call this Mcchrist's movie, but the truth is I worked on it alot so I consider it my movie too so I should be able to fucking read the thread about the movie I worked on without being harassed.

3. Luna

Luna Guest

Why, was it perverted because I called you a huge, flappy pussy for disabling PMs? Mods... authorities? What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you gonna call the internet police or something? The wahhhhmbulance? Oh, come off it. Nobody had even replied here after McChrist stepped in, so again, what the fuck are you talking about? I sent you one email, ONE email, because you disabled your PMs after sending me your initial PM. You brought it back here. You did. I hate replying here because I'm adding to the stupidity, (and yes, I apologize to McChrist for this) but come on, look what you're saying. How can I NOT reply?

Jesus christ.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2005
  4. Tawny

If you want me to just post the email on this thread I will. All I am asking you to do is leave me alone. I dropped it on the thread days ago, and yet you somehow, days later, manage to send me a threatening email under a fake "male" name to trick me into reading it.Why are you still even on this thread if you hate me so much? Surely you can't be interested in MCCHRISTS movie because I am in it. So why don't you just go away? If you made a movie and had a thread about it,I wouldn't go and start trouble with you.

5. What part do you play in the film Tawny??

6. Tawny

I'm the female lead.

7. Number Six

Trying to get the thread back on topic, eh?:D

8. Trying, my Spidey sense tells me I'm unsuccessful.

I'll probably have to check this out now :)

9. Luna

Luna Guest

So basically, you're complaining that "us guys" are sullying your thread, but you keep it going here. I don't give a fuck what you do, actually. I never threatened you in that email, so again, what the hell are you talking about? :lol:

It's all becoming clear why you're so mad. GASP, you were TRICKED! You actually expected me not to respond to the idiotic PM you sent me the day after this dumb thread argument? If you didn't want a response, you never should have PMed me in the first place. If you didn't want email, you shouldn't leave your email address in your profile. You wanted me to email you with my real name or something, so you could delete it without even reading it? Reading the first line alone tells you who I am, so that makes no difference at all. I made it very clear who I was, in the email. Looks like my "trick" worked. :lol:

I can't say it enough... nobody cares enough to threaten you. This seems to be all in your mind or something. You're paranoid. If you look back at my posts, I actually was interested in this movie, as I was in other projects he's done. The only one who started anything here was you, by implying your six year old is smarter than dwatts, and then by making a stupid comment to me about how Spanish is spoken in Puerto Rico, as if an adult wouldn't know that. In fact, you brought it right back here. I don't know how many times I have to say it!

10. Tawny

Blah blah blah blah

11. Number Six

There ya go...

12. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

What was this thread about again..........?

13. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

WTF Tawny? You are totally the one bringing the thread down by continuing on your parade of whining about Luna and Dwatts "harassing" you. Luna never said anything in this thread-- you did-- and Dwatts basically has nothing whatsoever to do with it. And as for the "stalking" bit, all I can do is :lol:

I'm sorry about butting into this, but I think people other than Luna and Dwatts need to tell Tawny how idiotic she is being.

14. Tawny

Fuck you Ryan, if you saw the email I got this morning from Luna you would have said something too.

15. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

I smell a closed thread, and it would be unfortunate for mc.......I'm sooo interested in this film can we please stay on topic? I'll be ordering mine soon.

16. Nos4ah2

Nos4ah2 Guest

How's this for perverted?

I think you should both get naked and duke it out in a big tub of pudding.
    :evil:

17. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

No, I would have hit the reply button on the e-mail instead of derailing a thread on a horror forum and whining to the mods about someone "stalking" me. How can it be stalking if she only sent you ONE e-mail and it was in response to something you sent her?

18. Tawny

Well if you don't know the facts, why bother to respond?

19. Nos4ah2

Nos4ah2 Guest

Just watched the trailer...
    I don't know a lot about the movie, because to be honest I haven't been following this entire thing, but as a tribute to Something Weird, I'd say it's definitely successful!
    It looks like a Something Weird flick!

Congrats MC!

20. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I don't need the facts to know that the sensible thing to do would be to respond to Luna's e-mail, instead of ruining a perfectly good thread and then bitching about it later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.