THE GOAT SUCKER - My tribute to Something Weird

Discussion in 'General' started by mcchrist, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

Respond to an email by a "fake" person who is calling me obscene names and threatening me? The email which was entitled "Goat Sucker=Cool!" ?

2. dwatts

dwatts New Member

--The email which was entitled "Goat Sucker=Cool!" ?--

:lol:

3. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

If I were in your position, I wouldn't be dumb enough not to know it was Luna who sent the e-mail in the first place. And obviously you knew Luna sent it or else you wouldn't have blamed her in the first place, would you?

4. Luna

Luna Guest

So basically, you brought it back to this thread because your ego was bruised by my horrible "trick". Gotcha. :lol:

5. Tawny

I knew it was Luna after I opened the email and started reading it.The Name "Daniel Quinn" sending me an email called "Goat Sucker= Cool" did not make me suspect Luna at all. The reason I knew it was from her is because she used quotes from the final private message that I sent to her. The message I sent to her was actually friendly!

6. Luna

Luna Guest

Logic should have told you that if you sent me a PM, you would get blasted for it. If you thought your PM was so friendly, why did you then disable all PMs from coming to your inbox?

7. Tawny

I already said I disabled my pms to avoid you and your shit. The fact that you sent the email under a fake name still seems pretty sneaky to me.My Pm was friendly, but that didn't stop you from being the nastiest person on the planet.

8. Luna

Luna Guest

So again, to recap, you send ME a PM FIRST, the day AFTER the stupidity on this thread, after I'd already dropped it the night before. You call it friendly, but instead of waiting for a reply from me, you go and disable all incoming PMs. Why would you do that if your PM was so friendly? Surely, you wouldn't expect me to be mad about anything you said in it, right?

So I'm sneaky. Are you going to report me to the internet police for that? Oh no, one email with a misleading name and subject, ARREST HER. :lol:

You should know, after all this time, not to fuck with me. If you didn't want a response, you never should have PMed me in the first place. You can't just expect to lay your ridiculous PM on me out of nowhere, the next DAY even, and not get a response.

9. Surnom

Surnom New Member

Wow, this thread has become a tribute to something weird... Is it part of the movie plot?

10. Stop stalking people.....I don't know who this message is aimed at, I'm just ordered to say it as part of my court ordered therapy after that Todd Bridges incident.

11. Mok

Mok Family is Forever

Damn you beat me to that!!! :lol:

Luna, Tawny, it's over. We've all heard what you have to say.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005
  12. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

:eek1:

How am I supposed to respond to something like this? I'd like to be diplomatic and all, but damn!

Maybe this thread should be closed.

13. betterdan

betterdan Guest

I second that MCChrist. There has been enough hatred on this board lately so one less thread on it would suit me just fine. Maybe you can start a new and improved Goatsucker thread.

14. Mattster

Mattster Guest

Stop eating it Tawny.

15. Mattster

Mattster Guest

*strolls down the sidewalk whistling and twirling a nightstick*

16. And this ladies and gentlemen is what we call, stirring the pot.

Mmmmmm pot.

17. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Since people can't be civil, I'm closing this thread.

McC - feel free to open a new thread though as the original posts in this topic were on topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.