The Machine Girl - *New Trailer*

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by WitchHunter, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Nightbreed

Nightbreed New Member

viewed this on saturday, it's a fun ultimate revenge movie, an over the top splatterfest. I enjoyed watching it and anticipated every minute to see what insane thing would happen next.

2. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

I got this at BB this week. I've yet to watch it though.

3. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

Got this at walmart for $11. The movie is pretty fucking cool. The transfer sucks dick IMO grainy with faded colors. Is that the way it was filmed? Anyway yeah there is a shit load of over the top gore. This movie reminds of Story Of Riki.

If you peeps like this movie then check out Evil Aliens also!!!!

4. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

I watched this this week and yeah there is lots of super cheesy gore fx but then there is some creative ideas thrown in too which I dug a lot. I had fun with this movie: action, gore galore, funny parts and a decent plot. Yeah its cheesy, gore wise like Story of Ricky but then I liked that movie too. Death Trance (one of the trailers added to this release) looked promising too. It reminded me of Versus somewhat.

5. Horrorphilly

Horrorphilly Member

Im gonna check this out.Maybe pick it up today from BB.It does look like a fun film.Looks like a film to have a few beers with.

Sean

6. Nightbreed

Nightbreed New Member

watched this last night on your recommendation, pretty fucked up movie, but I enjoyed it. some pretty good gore and eye candy.

7. geeare

geeare Guest

hahahahaha, finally got around to watching this last night and I had a blast doing so. SOOOOOOOOOO over the top but that is to be expected. Ninja scene was priceless.

8. Big Bobby D

Big Bobby D Guest

I just watched this a couple nights ago and thought it was pretty cool. Over the top, comic bookish action and gore plus hot Japanese chicks kicking ass. I recommend it. Hopefully there will be a sequel!

9. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

Media Blasters is putting out The Machine Girl Remix on 8/4/09. What is that all about?

10. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

I was just coming here to ask the same question. Anyone know?

11. KamuiX

KamuiX The Eighth Samurai

The film itself will be the same as far as I know, but it will include the DVD-only mini-sequel Shyness Machine Girl, which features guns coming out of a girl's butt. Yep, it's sweet ;)

Other than that, it'll probably have more in-depth extras, which were included on the Japanese R2.

12. You guys all need to check out Meatball Machine if you like this one!!! I'm watching The Machine Girl right now, its decent but I'm not liking it as much as I did Meatball Machine.

Machine Girl has alot of over-the-top comic violence which is rather bloody but not overly effective on a brutal level, althought it has a moment or two. I found it to be tough to watch in one sitting....not in a good way. I'd suggest you guys go get a copy of Meatball Machine instead it's got plenty of cheesey action and it still delivers the gore in hefty amounts.